Ok, don't laugh but here's a pic of me & Kelly

You look beautiful.

Okay dumb question... (I have yet to post a pic) is a requirement to have your face removed?

Again, you look amazing!

It's just for privacy reasons:smile: This is the world wide web after all and anyone can have access to our pics. Some of us don't feel too comfortable posting our faces on the web, I for one am like that. If I post a pic of myself, I edit out my head or if my head is integral to the pic:P, I would blur it like what Lisa has done.:smile:

LOVE THE LOOK!! Just Gorgeous!! I love the color of the shoes, the bag and the bracelet.:heart:

Is that an H bracelet on your wrist??

Why yes, it is :yes: Actually I had an enamel bangle on one wrist and my matching croc cuff on the other! BTW, I'm also addicted to H jewelry and much of their RTW!!!

Everyone - thanks so much for your kind words...very much appreciated! I just knew you would understand!!!

Lisa

Why yes, it is :yes: Actually I had an enamel bangle on one wrist and my matching croc cuff on the other! BTW, I'm also addicted to H jewelry and much of their RTW!!!

Everyone - thanks so much for your kind words...very much appreciated! I just knew you would understand!!!

Lisa

Thanks Lisa/NEFRA. - Like I said before...I :heart: the shoes, the bag, and the bracelet!! and the coat, and .....:wlae: you know what I mean.