ok checked MP sellers, now could use some help!

that is where he said he got it and I have the elux receipt!
I am trying to see sence everyone believes it's fake if there is another site out there possing like elux or something. He said he got an email and went to elux site through the link in the email and he bought it. He deleted the email though because after he is done with emails he always deletes them. So I am trying to see if there is a site out there using elux's site HTML. as thats the only way it could be fake.

bagsnbags said:
Didn't you tell us your hubby got Noe from Eluxury??

designerbagdreams said:
that is where he said he got it and I have the elux receipt!
designerbagdreams said:
I am trying to see sence everyone believes it's fake if there is another site out there possing like elux or something. He said he got an email and went to elux site through the link in the email and he bought it. He deleted the email though because after he is done with emails he always deletes them. So I am trying to see if there is a site out there using elux's site HTML. as thats the only way it could be fake.
Hmm...quite weird, but I've never received an email from Elux until I signed up to receive them. Also, to my knowledge, there's no site posing as Elux, however I am sure there's plenty of scams out there...thus you should always go directly to them www.eluxury.com and if you DO click on a link ,you have to verify that it is indeed the original (meaning the site's url begins with eluxury.com).

Another thing, there are alot of fake auctions on ebay with Elux receipts (I guess it's as easy as scanning and altering an original receipt)...so I am not sure if having an elux receipt for a fake bag would help you any.
Aint no way Elux would send someone a fake...I just don't see such a big company jeopardizing their rep for chomp change. Just MHO :shrugs:

I am just saying...i don't know the details of your situation :supacool:

Your noe is fake...no matter how hard you hope and pray...it's still fake. I know your husband did not buy it from eluxury...the story just doesn't add up...fake bag from elux...ummmm..no way possible. do you mind posting a picture of the reciept...(large picture) so we can help you figure this all out? or do you not have it anymore? thanks

Good luck to you. I honestly hope you get a real LV soon. I like the alma, I think it's a nice alternative to the speedy and has a better price. But for this kind of $$ you really need to get what you want.