OJ Simpson

Some guy still owns the infamous white Bronco and he rents it out to people for special events - can you imagine wanting to drive to your prom or anniversary in that car when it once belonged to murderer OJ? People are crazy!

Some guy still owns the infamous white Bronco and he rents it out to people for special events - can you imagine wanting to drive to your prom or anniversary in that car when it once belonged to murderer OJ? People are crazy!

It is really creepy, but apparently there is a group of people out there who like to collect things that belonged to killers. There are websites devoted to the "murderabilia" hobby. I read an article in the last few months where one of the sites was selling Casey Anthony's clothing and purses for $800 each.

It takes all kinds. :wacko:

Not only that but the Bronco is allegedly the same car he used to drive to Nicole's when he killed her, allegedly. That's even creepier! Ted Bundys Beetle is in the FBI museum I believe,

:weird:

OJ Simpson, 67, 'has big crush on Kim Kardashian, 33, and posts her nude Playboy images on his prison wall'... even though he was friends with her father

OJ Simpson has been drumming up some big goals as he serves his 33 year prison sentence in Nevada for a 2008 robbery and kidnapping conviction.
The 67-year-old former football player has a major crush on Kim Kardashian and plans on dating her once he's released from the slammer, according to RadarOnline. The onetime murder suspect reportedly doesn't find it a roadblock that the 33-year-old reality star is already married to Kanye West.
The incarcerated senior citizen already knows the E! beauty because her late father Robert represented him when he was on trial for the murder of his wife Nicole Brown Simpson in 1994. Kim was only 14-years-old at the time.

article-2723952-2081140C00000578-967_306x483.jpg
article-2723952-2080FE4000000578-24_306x483.jpg

A love connection?: OJ Simpson (pictured left in May 2013 in a Las Vegas courtroom) has a big crush on Kim Kardashian (pictured right on Tuesday in NYC), according to a Wednesday report from RadarOnline

Making things even more strange, for years it has been rumored that OJ is the secret father to Kim's 30-year-old sister Khloe.
'OJ has a creepy obsession with Kim,' a source from inside his prison told the site.
That obsession includes a wall decorated with alluring photos of the mother to baby North, aged one.
'He has several sexy pictures of Kim hanging up in his prison cell from her 2007 Playboy shoot and he isn’t shy about showing her picture to fellow inmates,' Radar's source said.
article-2723952-2081140000000578-877_634x553.jpg

Her father was his friend: Kim's father Robert Kardashian (left in 1995) defended the former NFL star (right) when he was on trial for the murder of his wife Nicole Brown Simpson, who was close friends with Kris Jenner
article-2723952-1DEB10FB00000578-485_634x951.jpg

He was once on top of the world: The now 67-year-old star, pictured in 1989 with Nicole, was considering a hero for his efforts on the football field
The former athlete is serving time at the Lovelock Correctional Center in Lovelock, Nevada.

'OJ said he always thought Kim was a cute girl when she was younger,' the source added. 'But it has only been since he’s been in prison his infatuation with her has grown to a full-blown obsession.'
Because OJ was friends with Robert and Kris Jenner in the eighties, that means he saw her grow up.

The insider added, 'He reads every magazine he can about her and when she is on TV he demands silence from his fellow inmates so he can watch without interruption.'
It was also reported that the jail bird has reached out to the Kardashian Kollection designer but has not heard back from her.
article-2723952-2081121A00000578-596_634x838.jpg

This is on his wall: The former athlete has posted nude images of the 33-year-old reality star on his prison wall, according to an insider

article-2723952-2080FE3B00000578-813_306x444.jpg

She has it all now: The E! star, in NYC on Tuesday, is married to Kanye West who she had baby North with

Radar claimed that OJ won’t be eligible for parole until 2017 'at the earliest.'
That Kim is married to rapper West has not dissuaded OJ. He reportedly said, 'As long as I am in prison, I can’t be with her so Kanye can have her for now. But when I get out she’s mine.'
Radar's source claims the star told a prison insider, 'She likes black ball players, I am a Hall of Famer — and I still have my Heisman award.'
Kim used to date football player Reggie Bush, who lost his college Heisman trophy after he was accused of unethical dealings.
In July MailOnline exclusively reported Simpson, who weighs 300 pounds now, wants to lose weight so he can attract more women.
'OJ was really p***** off because he's used to being called the hunk, handsome or a lady's man so he decided to start getting more exercise and eating less carbs and junk food,' a friend told MailOnline.

'At one time OJ was dubbed the "cookie monster" at Locklock because he would grab as many cookies as he could in the chow hall and he would also try to sneak cookies back to his cell.

'One time he got caught by the guards and they embarrassed him in front of the other inmates. He also loves ice cream sandwiches and would eat three or four at a time.'
Kim's father Robert died after successfully defending OJ in the murder trial of Nicole who was found dead outside her Brentwood, California home in 1994.
article-2723952-1DEAD1AE00000578-94_634x523.jpg

He made people question our judicial system: When Simpson was handed a 'not guilty' verdict, many were puzzled; his attorneys argued the gloves found at the scene of the crime did not fit the Hall-Of-Famer; along with Brown, Ron Goldman was also killed

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2723952/OJ-Simpson-67-big-crush-Kim-Kardashian-33-plans-date-gets-jail-father-defended-murder-trial.html#ixzz3AI2h7gxt

Last edited: