ohh ladies it's soo cute TUTTI!!

I agree - that, and it's not my ideal print placement. The store selling it e-mailed me personally and they seem very nice though.

Yeah, especially since it looks like it has the same print placement on both sides. I would be strongly considering it if it had more variety.

I think I want to get a bambino and color it, hopefully with Moofia or Sandy on it! :tup:

Oh my I love your Tutti Ciao Ciao! I'm soooooo getting one. I'm off to the Nordies at the Irvine Spectrum at lunch to see if they have it. And then I'm going to the Nordies at South Coast after work. (I live right down the street, so very bad.) Hopefully I'll find one. If not Casey said she'd send let me know if she has any when she gets back from vacation.

Wish me luck!!

I don't know if they have the Tutti, I'm just going to check. But I'll let you know what I find.

My mom is at the Nordstrom's in Cerritos they still have a few of the Adios Star, she just saw a Ciao Ciao. And they have a few bags with the Familigia design, but I'm not sure what styles. Se did send me a picture of one, but I can't tell if it's the Mamma Mia or Buon Viggio in the famiglia design.

Ohhhh my!!! the Tutti is so cute. Ok, so Nordstroms didn't have the Tutti yet but I walked outside the store and there is a MetroPark store calling my name.They have several different syles of the Tutti and tons to choose from. They just got the bags is a few days ago. I had 8 Ciao Ciao's to choose from I had a really hard time picking one out. But I got it, and I'm sooooooo happy!

i :heart: it!!!
this is the only print so far that i keep sayin i need like 5 more bags!!!! i want to take my ciao ciao to kinkos & copy the print so my nieces can color it! they love it too!!
:yahoo: