Oh, this really blows....

It's gonna be ok, send it back. LV will always have a newer and better bag to tempt you (all of us) with.. everything is so dang expensive right now I would hold on to the $$$$. ((((hugs))))

^^^^ oooohhhh, I luv those pugz..... i'm sending it back...return to sender, box not being opened... done deal...thanks again... ma girlz r always right!:heart::yes:

Better bags around the corner..;)

Glad you found closure! You clearly love that wc more than the camo and it's just the idea of it's level of availability that was causing indecision. I think more people overall prefer the wc so the resale value on that one will be better, as in, it's a better investment. I do still love the camo more though, I dunno, it's just oddly appealing to me, lol.

Seeing that you're an addict, you will probably open the box and love it! :graucho: Hehe! I say keep it because it's so unique! But if you think about practicality, do you really need (need not want ;)) it? If it's a no, then return it!

^^ speedydelivery..Grrrl, so funny that you just posted, cause I'm having a fit over it right now. I see it on fashionphile for $2500.00.... Thanks for saying the resale on the WC will be more... I'm having a lot of trouble still... I'm truly nuts. Just called 1-866, and of course they gave me the speel about limited and get it now blah blah blah, although there "IS AVAILABILITY". Overall, right now is not the time...v.; peevanjo, thanks for posting... but, I didn't really NEED the WC either...lol... unless you're an addict, which I am, i guess I do need it... ick.