Oh, the Irony...

twosirius

5 lbs off, 25 to go!
Mar 19, 2007
So yesterday I was trying to hurry my butt up to get to the boutique and place my PCE order before it closed at 6...I had to stay a few minutes after work, and also had to stop at the bank before I went, so I was cutting it REALLY close. On my way out of the bank, I saw a woman with a really nasty fake tote...it had this bizarre half-white-optic, half-denim-signature thing going on that I didn't quite understand.

So I get to my car and start to back out when I see someone coming out of the corner of my eye, and taking their sweet, sweet time... as she s-l-o-w-l-y walks past the back of my car, I see that it's the lady with the fugly fake!

As I was sitting there waiting to back out until she walked by my car already, I couldn't help thinking how ironic it would be if I didn't make it to the boutique on time and was prevented from making my PCE order that night by a woman with a fake Coach. :roflmfao:

LOL...I did make it in plenty of time, but then there was a problem with the register, so I wound up staying for quite awhile after the doors were locked. I felt bad about it, but the SAs were very gracious! Maybe a fake bag crossing your path is bad luck, like black cats?

HAHA, that's another one to add to "you know you're a coach addict if..." You begin to develop your own list of Coach superstitions. I'm glad you made it to the store on time.