OH MY GOSH!! I got a letter.......

SCARFY: Maggie or hlfinn.

Oh, GF, I am so very flattered that you would even consider me for that position!:blush: I'm certainly short enough to count as a dwarf.:P

Seriously, I think this is the most exciting thread I've ever read since I joined tPF! First, the extraordinary announcement about your letter from Annie Faivre. I can't even imagine what an amazing letter you must have written to her in order to evoke such a wonderful letter in response from her. Just incredible!

Then, your goodie about Rencontre Oceane being re-issued. I'd better start saving my pennies now because this time I am going to buy up all the colorways when first issued!

Finally, to realize that you are designing scarves and that Hermes has actually kept your drawing. That is so HUGE!!!! Oh how I would LOVE :heart: to own a scarf designed by you. That would be the most special scarf ever. I'm going to start leaving even more at the Hermes altar now in hopes that this dream of yours does come true.

Thanks so much for sharing all of this with us. You have made today a truly special day. What a way to start off the week.

haha... this is so awsome! I still remember when K first joined tPF, and now she's about to be a famous H scarf designer :P Just goes to show that you CAN really meet some really cool people online. K. We're all behind you all the way, and we'll be the first in line at H's release of your scarf!

How exciting about the letter. Congratulations!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

I actually sent them some to-scale drawings.....:shame: ...and some ideas on a theme I'm interested in drawing....my Sa told me about artists submitting theor designs, and how to go about it....so I did! LOL.....(I'm a little embarassed, actually....but you have to try these things, don't you?).

They have kept my drawing.:yes:

This is even more exciting. If they produce a scarf using your design I will have to buy one in every color they make.