Oh My Goodness I Just Bought My Holy Grail!!!!!!!!

Congratulations, Marie!!:yahoo: You will absolutely love Turquoise- it's soooo pretty!:tender: Stylefly is such a sweetheart!:heart: Please don't forget to post pics!!:yes:

lol i am such a nerd i just checked the tracking and my lovely has arrived to my local UPS facility and still lists today as the delivery date :yahoo: can you tell i am a little excited? hehe

i just checked the tracking and there was an attempted delivery at 1 this afternoon but signature is required in person and i was not home :crybaby:
i am hoping that when i call the sorting facility it will be back there before closing so that i can still get it tonight

i am so sad i wasn't able to get it tonight! i went to my UPS and they said it was put back on the truck for delivery tomorrow and i couldn't get it... ahh the wait is killing me!

i am so sad i wasn't able to get it tonight! i went to my UPS and they said it was put back on the truck for delivery tomorrow and i couldn't get it... ahh the wait is killing me!

Marie83: Don't feel sad. I had the same experience before. She will be home today. I'll check back for her pics.:okay::okay:

yay it's here!!!!!!! :yahoo:
it is the most beautiful blue i have ever seen!! in artifical light it is a very deep and vibrant green based blue but in natural/sunlight it is such a breathtaking bright blue... i can't believe i finally have it!!! i am going to take some pictures right now :heart:

okay i went a big picture overload but only because well this is a holy grail we are talking about!! haha :heart:

Attachments

• turquoisetwiggy.jpg
    turquoisetwiggy.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 29
  • turquoisetwiggy1.jpg
    turquoisetwiggy1.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 26
  • turquoisetwiggy2.jpg
    turquoisetwiggy2.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 54
  • turquoisetwiggy3.jpg
    turquoisetwiggy3.jpg