Oh My Goodness I Just Bought My Holy Grail!!!!!!!!

Marie83

finding my ♥BLISS♥
O.G.
Feb 21, 2006
i have ALWAYS wanted an 05 turquoise, but it seems like everytime one came around i was too late to get it or it was so terribly expensive that i could not rationalize buying it. but i got a heads up from patricia (stylefly here on tPF) about an 05 turquoise twiggy and i bought it!!!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

i had long since thought it wasn't meant to be but i finally got it and it will be here this coming week!!! YAY!!!!!

congrats, that is such an amazing color!!! can't wait to see pics.
isn't it a great feeling, getting the HG???? a warning - you will now have to fill that void with another HG...

unfortunetely for me my wallet won't let me add another HG at the moment.. hehe between my ink box i just bought and this i will be done for a little while

:tup:
05 Turquoise is a stunning color, and you won't be disappointed! My breath caught when I only saw a glimpse of the leather and color when I opened the box with my first Turquoise. Congratulations on scoring your HG! And make sure to share photos when it arrives!
:heart:

Congratulations! I am glad you like the 05 turquoise. I used to have a First in this colour, but found that I preferred the 07 aquamarine. But the 05 leathers are TDF!

WOW Marie83 :nuts: you lucky girl :yahoo: I'm so happy you found your HG - the '05 turquoise is breathtaking, I have it in a beautiful city - but I'm looking to find my HG: the work in this color ! It's so hard to find .... but we all can see: to never loos hope and staying patient ;) !
Can't wait to see your pics :yes:

(stylefly is such a sweety :heart:, I know!)