Oh my...but why????

I am def not a fan of the perforated line. Not sure really what attracts ppl to it to begin with. It just seems defaced to me. But definetly to each his own, everyone has different taste - that's what makes the world go round!

i wasn't crazy about the perf line at first, but i think on the right person it looks really good. i am not that person, but that doesn't mean there aren't people out there who rock it. and the fushia is such a pretty shade of pink. :smile:

Michelle1025 said:
I love the Musette on you. :yes:

Yah, the Perfo is too trendy for some. But, I like it and I think that after they discontinue it a lot of people who hated it will be searching for it on Ebay.

Thanks!
Yeah I agree with you...I've actually known a lot of people who absolutely despise certain collections (anything by Marc Jacobs, and the Stephen Sprouse graffiti line for the most part), then see it again and love it! Especially after it's long been discontinued..then there are those who say "I wish I'd bought.." lol.
I did that with the graffiti too..I thought it was SO ostentatious then saw the pochette in peach again and fell in love.

I love my perfo green speedy - it's a perfect bag for a spring/summer event that is a bit more conservative like a graduation or baby showers and has just enough color to add to your wardrobe and a bit more of a non-stuffy feel like the mono LV - IMO

IMG_9032.jpg

Michelle1025 said:
I think that after they discontinue it a lot of people who hated it will be searching for it on Ebay.

Not me!

If I don't like a style, I don't like it. Period.

It doesn't matter to me if a bag is discontinued. The "discontinued" factor is irrelevant to me.

As others have said, we don't all like the same thing. :flowers:

eyelove said:
Not me!

It doesn't matter to me if a bag is discontinued. The "discontinued" factor is irrelevant to me.

I just think she was referring to certain things that you think you might hate now but later on, decide you like it, only to have that piece/collection be discontinued.
Look at all the people here now buying graffiti, cherry blossom, panda and cerises items. I know not ALL of them hated the items at first, simply missed out on them but people have a change of heart. I know I did with my graffiti pochette; I hated the look of it when it came out, and after seeing the ads again on another website, I realized how much I liked it.
So it's just a tendency to change your mind after awhile..a lot of people only decide they like these things AFTER they're discontinued then go on a mad search for them later lol.

eyelove said:
Not me!

I feel this same way about the Chanel line. no matter what, it reminds me of the stuffy stinky mean ladies in church who used to look down on us towards the back of the church clutching on to thier quilted treasures with link-chain handle...:shocked:

so no matter how successful I get/am/hope to be, chanel will never be a part of it due to those horrible memories....

I didn't like anything from the Perfo or Fringe lines until I saw someone carrying them in person or in actual pictures like Monablu's (gorgeous btw!) Now I really need to get a Perfo cles in orange!!! :love:

Lvbabydoll said:
I just think she was referring to certain things that you think you might hate now but later on, decide you like it, only to have that piece/collection be discontinued.
Look at all the people here now buying graffiti, cherry blossom, panda and cerises items. I know not ALL of them hated the items at first, simply missed out on them but people have a change of heart. I know I did with my graffiti pochette; I hated the look of it when it came out, and after seeing the ads again on another website, I realized how much I liked it.
So it's just a tendency to change your mind after awhile..a lot of people only decide they like these things AFTER they're discontinued then go on a mad search for them later lol.

Yah, that's exactly what I meant. Thank you. :amuse: