oh ladiesssss, i'm out of my little hiatus

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. update me! :yahoo::yahoo:

What are you excited for? What do you want to see this summer/fall? Ask me questions because I missed you guys!

2. Girl! WB! It's all about the Ergos! Actually though I am really excited about the new convertible bags!

Any new iPod accessories coming out?

3. None that I have seen at all, Apple keeps moving so fast! I hope to see an iphone case in the future!

4. Hey! I wondered where you went! I just ordered a one of the patent pleated ergos and I CAN NOT WAIT to get it!

What I'd like to see from Coach is what I always want to see-more colors! Though I do admit they've been better about this lately.

5. I agree about the colors... personally, I love red although that's more of a fall color... At the outlets they had a few bags in a lovely shade of turquoise, and I bought the lunch tote in it, but I'm away right now and can't show the pics!

6. Welcome back! More leather Carly's, specifically Navy. That is what I wish for.

7. I want a XL Tattersall satchel. I have the regular satchel. I won't use it because as soon as I do, they will make it in XL. It's been so hard not to use it though. I just can't afford or would not want to have both.

8. ooh! you must be an SA!!! welcome back!

Any other new ergo's coming?? like last years style? i'm not a huge fan of the new ergo satchels that just came out... i like just the one strap...

and do u have any info on what we can expect for the next floorset?

tia!!! :flowers:

9. WB sprinkles! As you can tell from my sig, I am totally drooling over the pleated Ergos at the moment. (Odd since I have never been an ergo fan, but those pleats! SO pretty!)

Other than that I have no specific expectations for summer/fall - new Legacy styles would be fun to see, but I am surprisingly content with my collection for now (subject to change at any moment lol).

10. Hey, Sprinkles!! It's good to see you back, we missed you! :flowers:

11. Welcome back! Looking forward to your inside dish on all things Coach! :0D

12. Heya girly!!
    [​IMG]

13. Welcome back Sprinkles!!

Looking forward to your fun and insightful posts! :tup:

14. Ladiess! Sorry I went and disappeared again!

There IS an XL Tattersall satchel with a long strap, I can't tell if it's a travel piece however! It's big!

There is soooo much color coming out- navys, purples, gray, teal etc! They are releasing more bleeker, a new collection called madison, really cute shoes! Ah, I don't know- so much!

15. Ah! I told myself I would find more bags of color and with all this color overload I'm not sure what I'm going to do with myself!