oh ladiesssss, i'm out of my little hiatus

Hey! I wondered where you went! I just ordered a one of the patent pleated ergos and I CAN NOT WAIT to get it!

What I'd like to see from Coach is what I always want to see-more colors! Though I do admit they've been better about this lately.

I agree about the colors... personally, I love red although that's more of a fall color... At the outlets they had a few bags in a lovely shade of turquoise, and I bought the lunch tote in it, but I'm away right now and can't show the pics!

I want a XL Tattersall satchel. I have the regular satchel. I won't use it because as soon as I do, they will make it in XL. It's been so hard not to use it though. I just can't afford or would not want to have both.

ooh! you must be an SA!!! welcome back!

Any other new ergo's coming?? like last years style? i'm not a huge fan of the new ergo satchels that just came out... i like just the one strap...

and do u have any info on what we can expect for the next floorset?

tia!!! :flowers:

WB sprinkles! As you can tell from my sig, I am totally drooling over the pleated Ergos at the moment. (Odd since I have never been an ergo fan, but those pleats! SO pretty!)

Other than that I have no specific expectations for summer/fall - new Legacy styles would be fun to see, but I am surprisingly content with my collection for now (subject to change at any moment lol).

Ladiess! Sorry I went and disappeared again!

There IS an XL Tattersall satchel with a long strap, I can't tell if it's a travel piece however! It's big!

There is soooo much color coming out- navys, purples, gray, teal etc! They are releasing more bleeker, a new collection called madison, really cute shoes! Ah, I don't know- so much!