Oh JOY!...

Wow :nuts: all proceeds from the purchase of the bag go towards NYC based charities. Thats freaggin' awesome!!!!! :yahoo: I can't argue with anything that help raise money for the community. Good job Gucci!!!!! :tup: The joy boston has really grown on me, i like the black canvas with the bronze trim the best [uk site] but the beige canvas with gunmetal trim is HAWT too!!! :love:

gucci lover...since you put it that way. WHY NOT?!?!?! :graucho: The LE joy boston bag is quite cute and it's for a good cause. hehehe I have the beige one with the gunmetal trim...but your avatar is just killing me!!! Love that color combo also.

yeah, i really like the combo on my avatar but since we don't have it in the US, i really like the one you have toooo!! You should post a modeling pic, i wanna see. Or if you don't want to model, just a pic of the bag is fine.. :P im beginning to be a hand held bag person, im changing my hobo ways. I think someone posted it beside the LV speedy, i can't seem to find the pic of it. I'll search again.

yeah i know what you mean....eversince i got my speedy last year, I seem to tend to like the handheld bags nowadays. But you know it's always good to have a variety, if you know what i mean. :graucho: I've been wanting to try to post pics because until now I still haven't posted any pics here in the forum. HAHAHA When i have the courage, i'll try to post some modelling pics.

This will be my first foray into Gucci. I embarrassed myself when I inquired about the bag b/c I referred to it as "you know, that Gucci Loves New York Speedy."

Fortunately, they get that a lot.