Oh Dear

I once tripped and scuffed my ebene kelly against an old brick wall - I didn't even have to send it in for a full service, the craftswoman in the shop took care of it v quickly. hope same goes for you!

wow. what an awful feeling that instant must have been. i agree, a little tlc and we will all cross our fingers for you!
since the kelly and birkin are both bags that have clear front and back sides, does anyone ever intentionally turn theirs around in crowded situations to protect the front? ita, carry that bag. leave the dh at home. LOL

So frustrating, but she is meant to be carried... I can relate to your angst after my encounter with a gigantic pigeon in SF (it must have been just huge based on the load dumped on my poor kelly)... Your lovely kelly is likely to be sparkling again after a trip to the spa!!!

So frustrating, but she is meant to be carried... I can relate to your angst after my encounter with a gigantic pigeon in SF (it must have been just huge based on the load dumped on my poor kelly)... Your lovely kelly is likely to be sparkling again after a trip to the spa!!!

OMG:nuts: A Pigeon.. how horrible- I am speechless. I am glad that you were able to give your Kelly a Spa treatment- as for the Pigeon--
Here Pigeon... Here Pigeon....:search::graucho:

Depending on the scracthes , they may work themselves out over time.

About 4 or 5 yars ago, one of my kittns ( now a full grown cat) decided to use my Togo Trim as a scratching pad. I was too embarrassed to even bring it to the store for a spa visit. Within a few months, the scratches faded and you can't see them at all.