Oh Dear - Not 1 but 2

riffraff

Sofa King Blonde!
O.G.
Feb 4, 2007
:wtf: I just had to go on the LVR website today didn't. Personally I blame you lot, you're all a bad influence on somebody who was desperate for their first paddy. I should have stayed in line behind Roz for some Paddy Therapy, but no I just couldn't stand there and be patient could I. so what did I go and do - only buy bl@@dy 2 :yahoo:

OMG am so excited I've ordered a front pocket metal paddy in bleu nuit (now that was a shock as I'm actually quite conservative) and a classic medium paddy in gris vert. All I can say is it's a good job the boots were a size 35! :shocked:

Riff well done! Congrats. Thats a big splurge. On here does it to ya.

LVR are great I love them - got some great things on there.

be sure to post when they come - cant wait to see the pics. Well done again - you are one lucky gal

Excellent Rif thats even better. I was the same - I got my Stam from there recently and no customs! It's great

Really excited for you - can't wait to see the pics.

Is this the hunt over then or still more to come? hee hee

:wtf: I just had to go on the LVR website today didn't. Personally I blame you lot, you're all a bad influence on somebody who was desperate for their first paddy. I should have stayed in line behind Roz for some Paddy Therapy, but no I just couldn't stand there and be patient could I. so what did I go and do - only buy bl@@dy 2 :yahoo:

OMG am so excited I've ordered a front pocket metal paddy in bleu nuit (now that was a shock as I'm actually quite conservative) and a classic medium paddy in gris vert. All I can say is it's a good job the boots were a size 35! :shocked:

I feel sorry for you I don't know what to say. You will open those packages and fall in love with such intensity that any reason for a return, will go right out the window. This happened to me in the last few weeks, so I speak with some experience. BTW that med. front pocket Paddy is top drawer, the color you chose will make you weak in the knees.

I would LOVE to have that color.:hysteric:

:roflmfao: :roflmfao: congrats!!!!!

:graucho: Congratulations! tPF is dangerous :graucho:

I have no idea whatsoever what I'm going to put in these bags. I only ever carry my purse, house keys, mobile phone :s I guess I will have one very empty handbag!