Oh Dear - Not 1 but 2

Oh congrats so it was you who got the last gris vert...:P

Yep that was me! So wrong though I went back on to LVR after I had checked out just to check the colour and I couldn't get it back up:crybaby: so I have no idea if gris vert is Me!

And as for bleu nuit - could it get any worse - I've been having a wardrobe faff all day - I have no shoes/boots to go with this bag :shrugs: can I find anything on the net - NO - help - what do i wear with bleu nuit???? Maybe I should just admit that I am a total fake! I have no girlie instincts whatsoever! I just know I like something and dive straight in without thought!

Staci B - Don't do it - Step away from the link - put the keyboard down - take and deep breath and don't do it!

Trust me, from one who knows that link is seriously dangerous - it will lead to a seriously self inflicted handbag ban - I clicked on that link to look - bought 2 bags and I've banned myself for at least 12 months!

:roflmfao: :roflmfao: congrats!!!!!

Dont' you blooming well stand there laffing at me Roz, I was stood there behind you for therapy - You were supposed to stop me! There you go I'm now totally obsolved of all blame, it's Roz's fault :P If she had not have taken soooooo long deciding if she needed to self counsel, I would not have gone off to browse LVR!!! Simple - I blame Roz! ;)

you will be amazed what the blue nuit goes with, honestly. Its easy to match it to so many colours, and looks just as gorgeous with jeans.

Relax, this one really will go with everything :yes:

Yep that was me! So wrong though I went back on to LVR after I had checked out just to check the colour and I couldn't get it back up:crybaby: so I have no idea if gris vert is Me!

And as for bleu nuit - could it get any worse - I've been having a wardrobe faff all day - I have no shoes/boots to go with this bag :shrugs: can I find anything on the net - NO - help - what do i wear with bleu nuit???? Maybe I should just admit that I am a total fake! I have no girlie instincts whatsoever! I just know I like something and dive straight in without thought!
They probably removed the link after you bought the last one. You should get a confirmation from them soon to ease your mind.:yes: I just got a metallic bleu nuit Paddy myself and you are going to :heart: it! Just wear black shoes - the bag color stands out enough on it's own and the hardware is black. Btw, the ladies on here are excellent enablers, aren't they? 2 months ago I had no Paddies; now I have 2!:nuts:

Oh Riff...:rolleyes: Don't you know better than hanging around Roz??? She's the worst enabler for all of us. I think you are going to love your bags when you get them. Espescially the blue nuit. Post pics when they arrive please...I have to live vicariously through your bags...hee hee:graucho: :graucho:

I have no idea whatsoever what I'm going to put in these bags. I only ever carry my purse, house keys, mobile phone :s I guess I will have one very empty handbag!

hmmm how about a special purse game hun ? :yes: u take your pocket paddy , then u buy a baby paddy and u put it in the pocket paddy and then u buy a paddy clutch and put it inside the baby paddy and they u buy paddy wallet and put it inside the clutch ...so many nice things to carry around ... or maybe not, stop spending will ya ?;)

hmmm how about a special purse game hun ? :yes: u take your pocket paddy , then u buy a baby paddy and u put it in the pocket paddy and then u buy a paddy clutch and put it inside the baby paddy and they u buy paddy wallet and put it inside the clutch ...so many nice things to carry around ... or maybe not, stop spending will ya ?;)

:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

Staci B - Don't do it - Step away from the link - put the keyboard down - take and deep breath and don't do it!

Trust me, from one who knows that link is seriously dangerous - it will lead to a seriously self inflicted handbag ban - I clicked on that link to look - bought 2 bags and I've banned myself for at least 12 months!

:roflmfao: :roflmfao: you are very funny

NOOOOOOOOOOOO :hysteric: :crybaby: :shocked: :throwup: The only thing that kept me sane on the treadmill at the gym tonight was the thought of receiving my two babies and then I come home to this email!

Dear Ms. ,

We have received your recent order T*****, however I regret to inform you
both of the Chloè handbags you ordered were no longer available at the time
of your order. This situation is caused by wrong quantities on our website.

At this point, we will cancel your order and cancel the payment
authorization for Euro ****** from your credit card. Please confirm, if
you’d prefer to order some other item instead.

I regret any disappointment or inconvenience that this may cause you.

Regretfully,

Mari
Customer Service Agent
LUISAVIAROMA.COM