Official Paris Hilton Thread

I agree but I wonder if it’s a case of something I have seen with other wealthy families - the grandkids guaranteed a certain amount of money in their grandparents wills.

Could be! I cant remember now if it was the documentary or her peacock show, but there is a point where Kathy says that Rick did not inherit as much as his older siblings and thats why He and Kathy had to work.

Years ago, Paris's brother Barron was arrested for a DUI and had to pay a massive fine. It was reported at the time that Rick had to take a line of equity out on their house in order to pay the fine: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...10m-credit-son-Barron-gets-4-6m-DUI-fine.html

Its alot of smoke and mirrors with this family. I think its actually more likely that Paris's net worth far exceeds her parents' at this point.

Could be! I cant remember now if it was the documentary or her peacock show, but there is a point where Kathy says that Rick did not inherit as much as his older siblings and thats why He and Kathy had to work.

Years ago, Paris's brother Barron was arrested for a DUI and had to pay a massive fine. It was reported at the time that Rick had to take a line of equity out on their house in order to pay the fine: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...10m-credit-son-Barron-gets-4-6m-DUI-fine.html

Its alot of smoke and mirrors with this family. I think its actually more likely that Paris's net worth far exceeds her parents' at this point.

I honestly wouldn’t be surprised by that!

Did anyone see the video of Paris learning how to change a diaper a month after the baby was born? She was frightened and holds the baby as if she never held a baby in her arms before.

Apparently she and the husband aren't home a lot. But the night nurse and nanny are there all the time.
I saw that and it made me sad. I’m not saying that I loved changing diapers, but it is a bonding experience, you talk to them and touch their skin during diaper changes.

Wait didn't she just post on April 2nd about not sharing pics of her daughter for her safety? Guess the safety is no longer an issue now that she's promoting her song :rolleyes:

I said all along she was waiting for the baby to "fill out" as the old folks say here in the south. she is 5 months I believe I saw mentioned and by the then they are gaining weight and looking more like themselves.