Official Paris Hilton Thread

I like that she's a big animal lover but other than that, I could take her or leave her. Now her sister Nicky is another story. I think Nicky's beautiful, more grounded and very stylish. Plus she seems to have a better handbag collection!:P

I've always been a huge fan of Paris. It goes without say that she's gorgeous, looks great in clothes, and the most impressive part-- she KNOWS what looks good on her. I also have always loved her tongue in cheek nature. She's obviously a very smart girl and an even smarter business woman. She also has a lot of genuine class in my opinion. She has tons going for her! :yes:

Pro: She's slightly less obnoxious than an ingrown hair.
She hasn't procreated yet.
She keeps her publicist in business with her numerous vagina flashes
Con: She has the intelligence of an unripe fig
She drives drunk
Tweens and young girls actually think she's a role model
She made Brandon Davis & Kimberly Stewart famous

I have to say that I thought she was interesting when I first read about her about 5 years ago and now I think she is classless (after the name calling, sex tape, etc.) I am sick of seeing her in magazines!

I didn't care for her before but when I met her and she changed my opinions. She was so nice and was a regular person. During the event, they showed her face on the big screens and people boo-ed her. She was smiling but you can tell it hurt her.