Official Paris Hilton Thread

I wonder what caused her to fall... shes wearing flats? I guess she feel over the step? Anyway, it looks like it hurt at least Benji helped her up after running ahead of her. I took him for the type of xxxxx that would have left here down there, like many of the little mamas boys these days. I like Paris ok, but wish she'd get rid of Benji.:yucky:

I fell at a restaurant once, and tears of embarrassment sprung to my eyes, so that must of have been REALLY embarrassing in front of the paparazzi.

That being said, she needs a little adversity in her life.

I don't see anything wrong with Paris's weight, she looks good. If she gains weight, everyone will just say she's fat, you can't win them all if you're a so-called celeb. Now Benji on the other hand could use a diet and some working out big time. He's quite saggy and bloated. Paris does need to get her own identity and stop dressing like frumpy Benji. He's no fashion icon. And that haircut Paris has is so over played. Every waitress at Olive Garden and Zea's has that haircut now from what I see, everyone needs to stop stealing VB's look. She rocks it, most don't including Paris. JMO.

I don't think that there is anything wrong with her seeing whomever she wants. The girl needs to explore...she has obviously not found what she wants, or someone that makes her happy. Just because she has had a certain type in the past doesn't mean that the girl is not entitled to change her mind, LOL!!!

ok, I don't like her but I feel bad for her here. I'm embarrassed when I trip and there is no one looking so I can imagine how she feels with all the photographers and others around. Not to mention it looks like it hurt!