Official MOYNAT Thread

How do you like this bag. I had been looking at one. What is the capacity like? Thanks!

I really like it! I love the clean silhouette and really fell in love with it when this color came out. (I love greens)

Full disclosure I got this at the private sale, 30% off retail price. Tbh, I probably would have not bought it if it was not on sale.
Mainly because the size is not a size that I usually go for in a bag.

The capacity is very large. I think it is a great work bag and I have brought it to local work events/conferences. It is very professional and understated.
Since it is all leather, with that size, it can be a little heavy, especially if you fill it up.
I usually do not carry a lot (6 ring key holder with car fob, phone, and card holder), so it's not too bad. But compared to my other bags, there is more weight.
This is one of the bags that I can put in a pair of sunglasses (within a sunglasses case) easily without issues and that's probably the only add-on item I would like to carry around.
For work I have easily fit my: 6 ring key holder with car fob, phone, card holder, air pods, sunglasses, phone battery charger + cable, chapstick/lipstick and still have room to spare. (I also always leave my crossbody strap inside. so that's in there too).

This does come with a crossbody/shoulder strap. I never use it. I personally think this bag looks best handheld or in the crook of the arm and am willing to suffer a bit for the look. :P Also, for the size of the bag, I think the bag is a little bulky to be worn crossbody or on the shoulder.

• Love
Reactions: girlhasbags
I really like it! I love the clean silhouette and really fell in love with it when this color came out. (I love greens)

Full disclosure I got this at the private sale, 30% off retail price. Tbh, I probably would have not bought it if it was not on sale.
Mainly because the size is not a size that I usually go for in a bag.

The capacity is very large. I think it is a great work bag and I have brought it to local work events/conferences. It is very professional and understated.
Since it is all leather, with that size, it can be a little heavy, especially if you fill it up.
I usually do not carry a lot (6 ring key holder with car fob, phone, and card holder), so it's not too bad. But compared to my other bags, there is more weight.
This is one of the bags that I can put in a pair of sunglasses (within a sunglasses case) easily without issues and that's probably the only add-on item I would like to carry around.
For work I have easily fit my: 6 ring key holder with car fob, phone, card holder, air pods, sunglasses, phone battery charger + cable, chapstick/lipstick and still have room to spare. (I also always leave my crossbody strap inside. so that's in there too).

This does come with a crossbody/shoulder strap. I never use it. I personally think this bag looks best handheld or in the crook of the arm and am willing to suffer a bit for the look. :P Also, for the size of the bag, I think the bag is a little bulky to be worn crossbody or on the shoulder.
Thank you for your detailed response. I really appreciate the information. :biggrin:

Reactions: lill_canele
The Pauline was my 1st Moynat back in 2015. Special love cos it was shipped from Paris as there wasn’t any store in my country back then. 🥰
I remember those days! I recall emailing them back in 2012 about their shipment options to the US. (And I just did a quick search of my email archives and realized it was the CEO Guillaume Davin answering my emails!:eek:I did NOT know that then... talk about next level service.) I just thought their bags were so ladylike but also practical, and something special about them in an understated way.
Thanks again for sharing!

New Le Duo bb color combination — capucine and hot pink. Capucine has always been one of my favorite colors.

IMG_9971.jpegIMG_9972.jpegIMG_9973.jpeg

Hi Do you mind sharing the price of a Duo Tote BB since the Moynat website is no longer available? Thanks so much.

I’ll ask today. I think the Le Duo bb costs $1895USD, except for the limited edition shiny gold interior holiday bags. If I’m incorrect, I’ll post the most recent price later today.

Hiya! Has anyone heard any updates about new canvas colors? I love the black and white that was posted earlier. Thanks for those. And I do remember someone mentioning more colors coming in June. Just wondering if there’s any news. I’m in the market for a couple small pieces and it’s SO frustrating not to be able to browse on the web. THANKS!