Official MOYNAT Thread

Checked out the new Moynat canvas bags earlier in the week. Gorgeous colour way and quite spacious on the inside. Coincidentally I was at Goyard prior and checked out their Cap Vert messenger bag and I actually prefer the Moynat’s canvas texture! But then my eyes fell on the incredibly cute Duo BB in Camel and Azure and was instant love at first sight, so I took her home :smile:

Attachments

• IMG_6357.png
    IMG_6357.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 81
  • IMG_6358.jpeg
    IMG_6358.jpeg
    140.2 KB · Views: 80
Checked out the new Moynat canvas bags earlier in the week. Gorgeous colour way and quite spacious on the inside. Coincidentally I was at Goyard prior and checked out their Cap Vert messenger bag and I actually prefer the Moynat’s canvas texture! But then my eyes fell on the incredibly cute Duo BB in Camel and Azure and was instant love at first sight, so I took her home :smile:
I love the look of the Messenger Bag - thank you :flowers: for sharing photos - but I am concerned about strap length for crossbody carry. Are the straps on maximum length in your photos?

Reactions: textilegirl
Removing the online store option seems like a really bad business decision in my opinion when you don’t have a large number of stores. Take a country like the US where you now have 1 store since the Madison boutique closed during Covid….yes I know there’s always Saks but it’s just not the same as a real boutique and they don’t have as much to choose from. Online sales should continue until people can actually find a store outside of locations in Asia where they seem to have a larger concentration of stores. Even if there’s no online store, at the very least they need to get their act together and post the entire assortment online so people even know what’s available and what they can try to source from Saks or Cali. I’ve been a fan for a long time and clearly they have no plan for the brand at this point.

Last edited:
I’m really confused about what’s happening with Moynat? I don’t understand why is all a mystery :sad: What are SA’s saying to their clients? Who is coming up with new designs, leather colors etc? All of a sudden no more online store. Are any models getting discontinued? Something feels off… :sad:

The fact that they have no real Creative Director that sets the direction is the problem and it’s been discussed above. Previous CD set a direction but sadly it wasn’t what many of us liked. For me their is a lack of focus and direction and that runs hand in hand with them running (or better said walking backwards) without a CD.