Official Hermes Belt Thread

Hermès size Waist circumference cm to in ... just measure your waist or where you want the belt to hit you... this info is on their website under the belt kits size guide link...
70cm - 27.5"
75cm - 29.5"
80cm - 31.5"
85cm - 33.5"
90cm - 35.4"
95cm - 37.4"
100cm - 39.4"
105cm - 41.3"
110cm - 43.3"
115cm - 45.3"
120cm - 47.2"

^Congrats Suzie! Did you purchase it on hermes.com? I've been intent on getting one myself. I think it would be a great addition to make my wardrobe more interesting. I've been perusing the "socialites and hermes" thread to see pictures of people wearing it. I'd love to see more pics of pfers wearing it too. Please post when you get yours. I think it's a great investment piece!

Hi, no I bought it privately, I don't see a lot of photos around of it. I am not a spring chicken so it would be good if I could see more mature women photos and how they style it.

I have a few of those belts, and they are the BEST !

Look fabulous high waist , looks fabulous low waist .....

Do not hesitate to get them in different sizes....

Thanks perlerare, I will see how I go with one first but I say that with a lot of things, for example I will only buy one CDC bracelet, I now have 4!

hello ladies .. need your opinion..

i've been offered a sanguine/togo H belt with gold hardware.. should i get it.. im trying my luck and is on the waitlist for a red one though.. if i pass on this, not sure if i can get it again if i ever ever really want it next time.. sighs.. :thinking:woes of women

sanguine is more orange than red.. i would prefer a true red belt..

I got my awesome H belt today with Blk box leather/ chocolate brown togo. I love this belt, definitely worth the wait!! It's a size 90cm it's too big but will fit on the last notch, I need and 80 or 85cm for sure, ESP if I wear it higher on the waist, I'm wearing it low here.

Attachments

• image-3665890754.jpg
    image-3665890754.jpg
    503.3 KB · Views: 3,143
I got my awesome H belt today with Blk box leather/ chocolate brown togo. I love this belt, definitely worth the wait!! It's a size 90cm it's too big but will fit on the last notch, I need and 80 or 85cm for sure, ESP if I wear it higher on the waist, I'm wearing it low here.

Wow, it looks fabulous on you, can you get some more holes punched to make it smaller?

hello ladies .. need your opinion..

i've been offered a sanguine/togo H belt with gold hardware.. should i get it.. im trying my luck and is on the waitlist for a red one though.. if i pass on this, not sure if i can get it again if i ever ever really want it next time.. sighs.. :thinking:woes of women

sanguine is more orange than red.. i would prefer a true red belt..

I would wait for the red, they are expensive and if it not the colour you want, best to wait!

Suzie said:
Wow, it looks fabulous on you, can you get some more holes punched to make it smaller?

Yeah I could probably do that but don't really want to I will probably just get another one later with a gold buckle and get a smaller strap. I'm just wondering since I'm on the last notch. should I go down to 85 or 80cm?

Yeah I could probably do that but don't really want to I will probably just get another one later with a gold buckle and get a smaller strap. I'm just wondering since I'm on the last notch. should I go down to 85 or 80cm?

That's probably a good idea, then you can wear one low for jeans etc and the other for higher pants. Not sure what size you shoulld get, you may have to try on in the store.

Love it on you LV! If you want to wear it higher on your waist you will probably need an 80. I have a few different size belts for different clothes ranging from 70 to 85. I have also added a few holes in a couple of my favorite belts to give me more wearing options.

I have purchased a CDC black belt with PHW and it will be with me in a week or so. Now I am thinking (probably should have thought of this before I bought it), how do I wear it?

If anyone has any photos of anyone wearing their CDC belt that would be great.
I have 3 CDC belts and wear them at the waist usually with a dress.

Attachments

• 055.JPG
    055.JPG
    308.7 KB · Views: 2,112
  • 008.JPG
    008.JPG
    133.9 KB · Views: 1,555
  • 020.JPG
    020.JPG
    118.6 KB · Views: 1,480
  • 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    138.1 KB · Views: 1,490
megt10 said:
Love it on you LV! If you want to wear it higher on your waist you will probably need an 80. I have a few different size belts for different clothes ranging from 70 to 85. I have also added a few holes in a couple of my favorite belts to give me more wearing options.

Hey Megt good to see you on here!
Yeah I think I need an 80 bc maybe an 85 is not that much diff from a 90. I don't know why the SA told me I would need a 90! I wear size 2 in jeans or 26 inch waist. The 90 fits if I wear it real low and if it's on the last notch.