Official Hermes Belt Thread

Hermès size Waist circumference cm to in ... just measure your waist or where you want the belt to hit you... this info is on their website under the belt kits size guide link...
70cm - 27.5"
75cm - 29.5"
80cm - 31.5"
85cm - 33.5"
90cm - 35.4"
95cm - 37.4"
100cm - 39.4"
105cm - 41.3"
110cm - 43.3"
115cm - 45.3"
120cm - 47.2"

You might check out this guy: https://www.etsy.com/shop/MattLucasSingapore
He does custom belt straps in whichever combination you'd like.

Hello everyone,

So I am interested to know if anyone has ever bought a belt buckle alone from a preloved place and ended up having a custom belt made. I understand that I could buy used but I would love the specific leather color combo and I know that Hermes doesn't sell it, also they are just as good without the Hermes boutique price. I am young so please understand I don't have a lot of money to even buy a used belt kit. Any help would be appreciated!

Thank you, Ryan

Hi everyone! First time posting in the Hèrmes thread! I was very sad to see my gold buckle with some brown spots. I store it a dry, ventialled place so I really do not understand this how happened! Can you please advise me what to do?

3FE9306C-0A6C-4178-B884-F6D0814D7E0A.jpeg

Hi everyone! First time posting in the Hèrmes thread! I was very sad to see my gold buckle with some brown spots. I store it a dry, ventialled place so I really do not understand this how happened! Can you please advise me what to do?

View attachment 4818671
Hi! welcome. I believe you can take them back to the boutique for re-plating. I was once told..the first time is complimentary.

Hello All,

I’m looking to purchase my first Hermès belt and was set on the 24mm etoupe/gold color but it disappeared from the website. Does anyone know if that color combo gets restocked or is it gone once it’s gone? My next choice would be black/etoupe or black/gold...can’t decide between those two. Wonder if I should wait and see if etoupe/gold comes back in stock.

Reactions: littlemy
Not sure if this is the correct thread for this inquiry - mods to move if required. I am looking for the name of a belt buckle for a 32 mm strap that I saw in the Lyon boutique Christmas 2018. Difficult to describe - but the best I can do is to say that it was like one of those children's puzzles with squares that can be moved around to form an H. If I recall correctly the H squares were black & non-H Pd coloured (dark silver). Really regret not getting this buckle at the time (but DH didn't like it & we "share" belts & buckles) or even writing down the name of the buckle at least. I have never seen it in any other H store. I would really appreciate any help.

This came a bit late... but is this the one you were talking about? Its name is Articulée. It's my favourite H buckle from the recent years. The rest were just endless variations of the letter H or the horsebit, but guess that's what most people want.:amuse:

articulee_1.jpg

Reactions: Christofle
This came a bit late... but is this the one you were talking about? Its name is Articulée. It's my favourite H buckle from the recent years. The rest were just endless variations of the letter H or the horsebit, but guess that's what most people want.:amuse:

View attachment 4828519
Thanks for taking the time to reply but this was not the buckle I was looking for (although this is a great buckle design). It was more like a child's puzzle where you move the pieces (squares) around in a frame to create an "H".

Hello All,

I’m looking to purchase my first Hermès belt and was set on the 24mm etoupe/gold color but it disappeared from the website. Does anyone know if that color combo gets restocked or is it gone once it’s gone? My next choice would be black/etoupe or black/gold...can’t decide between those two. Wonder if I should wait and see if etoupe/gold comes back in stock.
The colors/hardware options do get restocked. Also, ask your SA if they can order one in for you. FYI I just bought a bracelet in etoupe with rose gold hardware...and it’s a stunning combination. My SA suggested it. I don’t know if this is an option that you might like for more choice.

Hi everyone. I apologize if this type of question has been asked many times before. I'm considering a 13mm belt to wear as a waist belt over dresses. My waist is 28" at where I'd like to wear the belt (measured over a dress) ... should I get the 75 or 70? I suspect I can wear the 70 at the largest hole. 75 would maybe be a bit looser (maybe this is good?). I cannot get to a store at this time. Any advice would be appreciated!

Hi everyone. I apologize if this type of question has been asked many times before. I'm considering a 13mm belt to wear as a waist belt over dresses. My waist is 28" at where I'd like to wear the belt (measured over a dress) ... should I get the 75 or 70? I suspect I can wear the 70 at the largest hole. 75 would maybe be a bit looser (maybe this is good?). I cannot get to a store at this time. Any advice would be appreciated!
Referencing the post right above yours (measurement guide) 75

Reactions: pleatsplease