Official Coach CHAT Thread!!!

Anyone still into Cassie? Nordstrom came out with 2 new colors with matching heart straps:
View attachment 5900703

Love, love the pink one! I already saw it on Poshmark!

ETA: I wonder if sport red is orangy like Miami Red (X Marvel Jes crossbody).

I love the pink too and we all know I love fancy chains :lol:. I saw it on IG last week. JVSXOXO has a sport red Cass19 — it’s so pretty in her pic. I found a pic for hers below

https://forum.purseblog.com/threads...carrying-today.913052/page-1930#post-35652612

Following up:
Sport red vs Miami Red
View attachment 5901413
Those heart chains are so cute! I can't decide which color is prettier, love the pink and red, and think the pink is winning-so pretty. It will be fun to see what they actually look like. Of the two reds, I like the Sport Red based on House & JVSXOXO sharing pics!

I was browsing bag charms and noticed that this one is shown on a Dreamer

View attachment 5900666

Has this charm always been advertised on this bag, or might they be bringing back the Dreamer? I wasn't thinking about purses when the Dreamer was out, but really like the look of the bag and the set up. It's got similar set up to the Swagger, which I also wasn't around for, and really like both of those styles of bags ...
I just purchased this charm at the boutique for my keys. It wasn't attached to a bag, was with the other bag charms.

Sooo tempted to buy the black star bag, but the regeneration leather and the price tag is making me hesitate. $350 is way too high.

The metallic star bag is cool too, but the fact that it scratches, wrinkles, and gets sun damaged makes it completely worthless. Coach can't find a more sturdier leather for it? I don't like to baby my bags. Especially not for almost $400!

Hopefully during the after Christmas sale there will be a discount for the black one. Otherwise I might just wait for it go on clearance.

Preorder silver mirror Tabby 20 page is up. Never seen this before. It is slated to be shipped by 12/27 in time for NYE: