Official Britney thread

You know what....if you where that afraid.....you would call the police right? For gods sake I would have gotten in the backseat....popped the baby in his carseat and crawled up to the front seat and safely drive away. She is a moron. Do you know that if she hit something and the airbagged deployed the baby could be killed instantly from the force of the airbag? I dont even let my 11 year old sit in the front seat.

Selena

That baby could have been killed! Brit is an idiot.

I'm sick and tired of celebs getting special treatment... take a look at Kate Moss, it's all good that she snorts coke, and doesn't get any jail time, just.. "oh.. dont do it again.."

ILoveCoach said:
That baby could have been killed! Brit is an idiot.

I'm sick and tired of celebs getting special treatment... take a look at Kate Moss, it's all good that she snorts coke, and doesn't get any jail time, just.. "oh.. dont do it again.."

I could not agree more! It's one thing when you put yourself in danger (ie. Kate Moss) put when you put a helpless child in arm's way- it is beyond reprehensible. I really hope she is punished in some way for this (although there are reports- which I am not sure are true or not- that protective services have been called). Who knows- there is just no cure for being a fuc%@#$ idiot!

celebs are all a bunch of idiots, god help us all in this celebrity obssessed world, these are the people we admire?? Imagine, there are girls who look to these women as role models. I don't care who you are.. you could say "I'm not a role model" all you want, but the second you put yourself out there, and especially when you try to capitalize on your young fan base, you BECOME a role model.

I believe you don't choose to be or not be one.. you just ARE one.They think that because they have money they can be free of responsibility.

Yeah, that would be a stupid way to get attention. NO Momma wants Child Protective Services to have a need to investigate them and that in addition to a $200+ fine is exactly what Mrs. Fed is gettin!

I keep seeing this all over the news and online, and I can not get over it. When her so called 'meternal instinct' kicked in because of the papazarrzi, was something off kilter?? If I were being chased with my baby, I would not put my baby in harms way. Ask Vlad... knowing me I'd pull over and seriously reem out the people until they were scared for their lives...

ILoveCoach said:
celebs are all a bunch of idiots, god help us all in this celebrity obssessed world, these are the people we admire?? Imagine, there are girls who look to these women as role models. I don't care who you are.. you could say "I'm not a role model" all you want, but the second you put yourself out there, and especially when you try to capitalize on your young fan base, you BECOME a role model.

I believe you don't choose to be or not be one.. you just ARE one.They think that because they have money they can be free of responsibility.

very well said.

Even if she was really afraid for her and her son's safety and thought, on what planet I don't know, that it would be safer for her to have the baby on her lap while she tried to drive with him there, why in the world did she not either have the boby guard hold the baby or drive! He could have driven and she could have ridden in the back seat and gotten the baby in the car seat while they were moving at least.

I used to love Brit..back when she was younger and her random foolishness could be forgiven. But this is just plain idiotic and if she was so darn terrified why was she smiling in the one of the OP's pics? I think marrying K-Fed seriously damaged her ability to make reasonable choices and UGH..don't get me started on the gas station thing! Flip flops are cheap Brit:smile:

Vlad said:
Pics: http://www.mjmorningshow.com/Britneybabydriving.html
Story: http://people.aol.com/people/articles/0,19736,1157153,00.html

I mean, I've always known her as a white trash hick, but this is seriously so irresponsible, it makes me angry. :evil:

I completely agree, I come from a small country town and my dad (a retired state trooper) was alway sick to his stomach, literally, when he would go to the scene of an accident and a baby had died bc it was on someones lap. SO HEARTBREAKING!!

I can't believe child welfare didn't do anything to her. Money lets you get away with everything I guess. Her excuse is lame too, the paparazzi were bothering her, come on I know they can be aggressive but I've never seen them stand in front of a baby's car seat while the mother was trying to strap the baby in, she could have put him in his seat. Poor child.

I have to add, when I was talking to my dad about this, he said he had NEVER seen a car wreck with a depoloyed airbag that hit the baby and the baby survived. All the babies he had seen hit straight on my airbags had died. I won't go into details...