Official Britney thread

She’s changed her mind about Timberlake again.

That isn't even a genuine apology.

"I wanna apologize for some of the things I wrote about in my book. If I offended any of the people I genuinely care about I am deeply sorry."

Sounds like a narcissist's apology; "I'm sorry you feel that way". Oh I'm sure Justin wasn't the least bit offended by being labelled an evil guy forcing her to abortion and not caring one bit about how she was coping. He knows she has mental issues but that is still not an apology.

SETTLES WITH DAD, SHE GETS NOTHING Paying His Attorney's Fees​

Britney Spears has settled her legal dispute with her dad, Jamie Spears, and in a stunning turn of events, Jamie isn't paying Britney a cent, but Britney is paying Jamie's legal bills ... TMZ has learned.

Sources with direct knowledge tell TMZ ... the case has quietly settled and Britney is furious. We're told her lawyer, Mathew Rosengart, assured her she had a solid case, but in the end, she's paying Jamie's legal bills which we're told amount to more than $2 million.

Mind you, Britney has paid Rosengart millions -- we've been told north of $4 million -- but now Britney is deep in the hole over the case.

Rosengart had alleged Jamie mishandled and fleeced the estate while he was her conservator for 13 years. Jamie and his team led by attorney, Alex Weingarten, have always been clear that he got every expenditure approved by the conservatorship judge, so everything was kosher.

So it's case closed, and what appears to be a stunning victory for Jamie Spears.