Official Britney thread

Flynet posted pictures of Britney Spears celebrating her 25th birthday yesterday afternoon at the Los Angeles Zoo with son Sean Preston, almost 15 months, and one of her old back-up dancers, TJ Espinoza.

Last night, Britney glammed up and hit up Mr. Chow for her birthday dinner (see below). Thankfully, way less revealing than this past week’s blinding photos. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BRIT!

ok, i don' think not wearing underwear constitutes whether someone is a good mother or not! i am so sick of everyone saying she is a bad mother. her kids have clothes on thier backs, food in their mouthes & a roof over their head. so she likes to go out & party, she's 25 & just had two kids! give her a break. also, if you don't like to see the photos of her w/o out undies, don't look! sorry i am ranting, but it just seems our countries priorities our totally out of wack!

But children..particularly infants...need their MOTHERS as well.

Out partying night after night does not a good mother make. Her priorities are screwed up.

Did anyone see Amy Poehler ranting about Britney Spears exposing herself on Saturday Night Live? It was priceless!

She criticized Britney and her pantiless antics saying, "We dont want to see you flashing your business, baby factory, etc..." also she commented "what's up with the all deforestation down there? You need hair down there...it's a back system for underwear!"

:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: Here is the full clip Amy Poehler ranting about Britney Spears exposing herself: YouTube - amy poehler ranting about britney spears exposing herself:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

regardless of the bad decisions shes making, i dont think she is at risk of losing her kids over it. Kfed is the one that left a pregnant girlfriend to marry her. He has a history of being a poor parent, and not wanting custody....

I'm sure her attorneys are on it, and regardless of her tackless crotch shots, will make sure she has custody.

Still love brit, too bad her true trashy colors are coming thru!

since she's a mother of two, she has major responsibilties to them. i don't see anything wrong with going out with friends, but when someone is going out and partying pretty much the entire week then there is a problem. she needs to stop hanging around paris who's obviously influencing her to do all these crazy things.

I don't think any of this has anything to do with how good a parent she is. What it comes down to is handing ammunition to an ex who has threatened to try for full custody. Whether she is doing anything wrong or not, it would be to her advantage to not be out partying right now - at least until the custody battle is over.

In no way do I think K-Fed is the better parent, and I cannot imagine any judge granting him full custody, but honestly I've seen weirder and more unjust things happen. Angry, divorcing people often twist anything and everything to throw at the ex, and Britney just isn't helping the situation right now.

ITA with you!

Britney needs to grow up already she is making a fool of herself. I believe she has what it takes to be a good mother but the problem is she doesn't let her self be a mother she is to busy trying to be sexy in a childish way probably to make K-Fed jealous which is plan old stupid. I hope she figures it out soon for the sake of her two little guys.

I (unfortunately) saw the pics of her...um....stuff and it was mighty gross. Mighty. Saw them on Tyler Durden's site.

Interesting that she has been stalked by photographers her entire career and never once exposed her crotch in all of these years. Then she becomes friends with Paris and BAM....there's her junk for all the world to see.

Har har, Brit's stocking seams all all twisted! She's sooo trashy and sloppy-looking! I mean, white shoes with a leopard print dress?! I wouldn't be a bit surprised if Paris isn't telling her "oh yeah, wear that, it's totally hot!" and laffing her ass off behind Brit's back! And I also wouldn't be a bit surprised if Brandon Davis is hanging out with her hoping to break off a piece so he can brag about nailing Britney Spears--he's such a pig! Not that I have an ounce of sympathy for Ms. Spears, of course. She's a mess.