Official Britney thread

On the E! news program last night, some mention was made of Britney being displeased with a comedy "sketch" at the beginning of the American Music Awards show that was unflattering to Fed-Ex.

I didn't see the sketch, but according to E!, Britney went so far as to ask the show's producers to edit it out for the west coast feed, but her request was denied.

I wonder what the next development in the Britney-Fed-Ex story will be.....

Actually, I thought it was funny but because she had to present an award so soon afterward, shd was afraid the public would think she had approved the sketch or was in on it. SHe was not happy with the sketch due to her kids (him, being their father).

yeah i thought that she was part of the sketch coz she presented an award right after. but when she appeared, she didn't say much, just went right to the nominees and winner. the sketch was rather alittle mean though but funny!

Karma K-fed Karma, it looks good on him. Sorry that she was caught off guard but maybe deep down she's laughing.

Britney 'Blindsided' By K-Fed Skit at AMAs

WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 22, 2006 02:15PM EST
WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 22, 2006 05:15PM EST UPDATED
By Michael Fleeman, Tim Nudd and Carrie Borzillo-Vrenna

Britney Spears at the AMAs Photo by: Kevork Djansezian / AP

britney_spears2.jpg
Though she put on a brave face at the American Music Awards on Tuesday, Britney Spears was upset by a skit that poked fun at her estranged husband Kevin Federline, sources tell PEOPLE.

"Britney was blindsided and upset," says a source familiar with the situation. "Some (of Spears's associates) were with her, and they were pissed. They asked that it not be shown on the (West Coast) feed." (The skit was indeed broadcast on the West Coast.)

In the skit, AMA host Jimmy Kimmel packed a fake K-Fed into a box and threw him into the ocean, calling the hip-hop artist a "the world's first ever no-hit wonder."

Spears was introduced just moments later to present an award to Mary J. Blige. Onstage, she betrayed no anger about the incident. Instead, she smiled and waved and told the crowd, "I'm so happy to be here."

A rep at Jive Records did not return calls. Federline's rep declined to comment. (News of Spears's reaction to the skit was first reported by E!'s Marc Malkin.)

Jimmy Kimmel said in a statement released Wednesday: "I knew they wouldn't mind because I know they both have great senses of humor."

Spears filed for divorce from Federline earlier this month after two years of marriage. Both Spears and Federline have asked for sole custody of their two sons, Sean Preston, 1, and Jayden James.

I am happy about her transformation!! Kfed brought out the white trash britney and I am glad he is kicked to the curb!!

Well, the way I see it - either you're white trash or you're not. It's not something you can turn on and off again despite who you're with or kick to the curb.

It's interesting. When she was with him, most people here said she was white trash which I personally found very interesting for various reasons that I won't get in to. Before K-Fed, she was America's Sweetheart.

Now that he's gone, she's no longer white trash? It doesn't work that way, folks. No matter what you may think about K-Fed.

you can take the girl out of the trailer park but you cant take the trailer park of the girl!

I think with him being around she wasnt worried about her looks. Didnt really care what others thought. I'm sure he didnt help her views about her self and was very jealous of her looks and what she could attract> beyond him. He didnt want his meal ticket to be looked and for some other guys to take over or step in.
Now that he's so called out of the picture she's concerned with her looks. We havent seem many pic's of her since she had the baby and now look at her. Very thin compared to when she had Sean. She's playing the field now and wants the attention. She wants to look good when she goes out,plus she doesnt have k-fed telling her how to dress and what not to wear.

Well its been confirmed that the sex tape does not exist. yay!! now he cant hold anything over britney. I dont think i have ever hated a man as much as I hate Fed Ex. AUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this man is worth s&*% and he still thinks he should get the kids because they come with a big child support paycheck. If the judge gives him custody and child support I will seriuosly march my little butt over to the court and give the judge a piece of my mind..Make the judge give him ALL 4 kids since he obviuosly wants to raise his kids so badly.

KHARMA is all i can say and will keep saying.. renember pregnant girlfriend SHAR.. Brit knew they were together and that she was pre and she disregarded all that... and as soon as she could she got preg to compete with his other kids. I mean I knew- we all knew that he did not REALLY love her0- he pretended so he could get MONEY..
in the end he will go back to SHAR and the sad thing is she will take him back and they will live off BRITTS money.. and live happily ever after !!! amen

ITA!