Seasonal Official Bottega Veneta Resort Cruise 2012/2013 Thread - Post pics and discuss here!

Is this the season where the knot w/ chain is coming out?

Nope. The Early-Fall collection also had Knots with chains. See pic.
The Cruise collection includes the Appia Intreccio Metal Stripes Ayers Knot (1700€) which has a chain. See 2nd pic.

Attachments

• 301227_VX690_8414_B_600x600.jpg
    301227_VX690_8414_B_600x600.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 1,060
  • 016fullscreen.jpg
    016fullscreen.jpg
    427.2 KB · Views: 1,118
This Season has me Knot crazy! I really like the patchwork/applique Knot, and the Ayers/Metal Knot on a chain.

There are some very pretty ballet style shoes, too.

What is this Knot called? Is is LE?

img.purseforum.com/attachments/premier-designers/bottega-veneta/1882030d1348216325-official-bottega-veneta-resort-cruise-2012-2013-thread-20120918-225312.jpg

The Multicolor Ayers Butterly Knot is featured in the Cruise catalogue on page 19. Price point: 2900€

Resort Cruise 2012/2013 is on the BV website now! However, they're not displaying the color names anymore and I'm really confused!!

Anyone knows the color name for code 2583, 2599 and 2515 ?

2 out of the 3 codes you mentioned above is for the color Elephant in nappa and calf leather (F/W 2009 collection).

2 out of the 3 codes you mentioned above is for the color Elephant in nappa and calf leather (F/W 2009 collection).
I'm missing the color names, too. Really confusing! :sad:
I pulled this from papertiger's very helpful Resort color list in the thread: "Reveal from 2013 cruise collection!!" ---

My understanding of the new Cruise colours are:

Duchesse - golden mid-yellow

Appia - subtle 'neutral' light browny-red (neutral as in neither pink-red nor blue-red)

Reseda - soft apple-green

Platre - soft white

Krim - mid-blue

Antique - parchment

Poussin - nude

Carot - mid-purple-violet

Edorado - What my gran would call maroon but not this season's Moroon

Most colours have a slight milk-white tone

I see what strikes me as a pink-coral color... do you think it could actually be Poussin (the nude)? (I absolutely love it as an accessory color)
Also -- net-a-porter typically lists the accurate color names, but even their site is not listing the true Resort color names.
For instance, this wallet:
http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/329449 (which looks like Poussin / nude) is described as "Sand"

I'm missing the color names, too. Really confusing! :sad:
I pulled this from papertiger's very helpful Resort color list in the thread: "Reveal from 2013 cruise collection!!" ---

My understanding of the new Cruise colours are:

Duchesse - golden mid-yellow

Appia - subtle 'neutral' light browny-red (neutral as in neither pink-red nor blue-red)

Reseda - soft apple-green

Platre - soft white

Krim - mid-blue

Antique - parchment

Poussin - nude

Carot - mid-purple-violet

Edorado - What my gran would call maroon but not this season's Moroon

Most colours have a slight milk-white tone

I see what strikes me as a pink-coral color... do you think it could actually be Poussin (the nude)? (I absolutely love it as an accessory color)

I am missing the name too!

Is this the new Carot?
http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main...a+Veneta&N=4294912161+306418049&bmUID=jILi.nF

TDL said:

Thanks TDL. Interesting, I got these codes directly from the new website for the 2013 cruise collection bags. (The style # under the name of the bag.)

I saw the Cruise collection in person earlier this month (in Rome, Italy--what a fabulous boutique it is!). Overall, I would describe this year's Cruise as a collection of muted, airy pastels. The colors I noticed most, in both the ready-to-wear and the leather goods, were a soft butter yellow (much more muted than, say, yolk) and the peach-nude color, along with soft ivory and very soft blue-grey. I didn't study the men's collection much, but the women's section was feminine and pretty.

2599 Sabia

2515/ 2583 Edoardo (don't know which....)

vogue.co.jp

Thanks Jula!! The online website has finally uploaded the color names, and I figured out :

2599 - junior
2515- Edoardo light calf
2583 - Edoardo Nappa

Also, I realized that the colors on the online pictures are a quite a bit off IRL.
Like edoardo is almost a bronze-brown online, but IRL it's more of a hazelnut brown.
Carot is a also a more softer pastel purple that what's shown online.

I was amazed the BV collection in Neiman Marcus, SF. They have tons of color from the cruise collection. Appla is beautiful color. They have many pillow bags, the bv totes (http://forum.purseblog.com/bottega-veneta/new-bv-tote-reveal-797774.html) in appla, fire and even grey, and the limited veneta profondo in poussin, krim and appla. Not to mention silk knots. :smile: I was good though...still eyeing the appla
Oh it also has the carrot cervo hobo...

Last edited: