Seasonal Official Bottega Veneta Resort Cruise 2012/2013 Thread - Post pics and discuss here!

Thanks Jula!! The online website has finally uploaded the color names, and I figured out :

2599 - junior
2515- Edoardo light calf
2583 - Edoardo Nappa

Also, I realized that the colors on the online pictures are a quite a bit off IRL.
Like edoardo is almost a bronze-brown online, but IRL it's more of a hazelnut brown.
Carot is a also a more softer pastel purple that what's shown online.

Do you know any online references to compare the colors 2599 - junior
and 2515- Edoardo light calf? I want to buy a medium Veneta but am torn which brown to go with (assuming it comes in both these colors? - I have only seen Medium Veneta in 2599 on BV site, not 2515).
Do you know which site/store has Medium Veneta available in Edoardo light calf?
Thanks

and 2515- Edoardo light calf? I want to buy a medium Veneta but am torn which brown to go with (assuming it comes in both these colors? - I have only seen Medium Veneta in 2599 on BV site, not 2515).
Thanks

Is there a 2517 Light Brown color too?

Thanks

The Medium Veneta only comes in Eduardo Nappa leather, so I believe the code should be 2583. The Eduardo Light Calf leather is used in other bags like Roma and the Boston bag.

Eduardo should be widely available in almost all BV and dept. stores that carry BV. You should definitely go and check it out. I was interested in the Junior color too but only find this color in very limited selection of bags.

The Medium Veneta only comes in Eduardo Nappa leather, so I believe the code should be 2583. The Eduardo Light Calf leather is used in other bags like Roma and the Boston bag.

Eduardo should be widely available in almost all BV and dept. stores that carry BV. You should definitely go and check it out. I was interested in the Junior color too but only find this color in very limited selection of bags.

Thank you BVmutAddict - that is really helpful!
Posted via Mobile Device