Official bottega veneta chat thread - thread #4

I'm not a kid person, but OMG he is so freaking adorable.
On another note I can't believe I just paid $475 for my lips to look just like that.

That beats the beef dip (& three vodka sodas) I had at the pub tonight :blah:
Mousse: 1
V0N1B2: 0

anigif_enhanced-31550-1395890262-13.gif

The lips run in the family
All my grands look either like me
My brother or my father
The force runs strong in us

Reactions: indiaink
Mousse
I am making ratatouille for dinner
I couldn’t get regular eggplant
I had to buy Chinese eggplant
Never used them before
They are long and skinny but when you cut them they look the same on the inside as regular eggplant

Anybody know how long the dog keyring is? I've got a PM in to my super-special-SA in Atlanta, but thought I'd ask here, so if anbody's picked one up. I'm wanting the China Red Dog Keyring...

I guess there’s a new Las Vegas BV store at the Wynn. Someone please go check it out. :smile:
Yeah, the staff mentioned the new boutique at The Wynn would be opening sometime around February 2018. I guess it’s open now? I don’t know, I haven’t heard anything.
I think it will be the biggest one in Las Vegas at 2,800 sq.ft and will have RTW and shoes too!
So is the September meetup going to be at The Wynn this year?
The Wynn just added a huge new retail area since we were all there last year. It’s between the Encore driveway (from the strip) and the Beach Club I think.
Let’s plan!!

Yeah, the staff mentioned the new boutique at The Wynn would be opening sometime around February 2018. I guess it’s open now? I don’t know, I haven’t heard anything.
I think it will be the biggest one in Las Vegas at 2,800 sq.ft and will have RTW and shoes too!
So is the September meetup going to be at The Wynn this year?
The Wynn just added a huge new retail area since we were all there last year. It’s between the Encore driveway (from the strip) and the Beach Club I think.
Let’s plan!!

Is the Palazzo boutique staying open? I heard it might close because of the new boutique at the Wynn.