Official bottega veneta chat thread - thread #4

PS: I’ve been to the ISU Grand Prix, Nationals, World Championships and Olympic events. (not as a competitor, but I did sit on the judges panel at the National Championships) So, yeah.....
The things you learn about your fellow BVettes, huh? :lol:

I’m so uncoordinated on skates. You would think a girl who grew up in Boston could skate. My brothers are all excellent skaters of the hockey variety. My bro who lives in Dallas still plays on a men’s league. It drives my SIL nuts because they can only get ice time at 1:00 am on Fridays.

Reactions: diane278
Tonight the pairs skate their short programs. Oops. Tonight should be the long program. I think they’re a day ahead of us. I thought last nights short programs were for team medals but now I’m thinking they’re for individual.ones. I don’t know anyone who loves watching the Olympic skating like I do. I know they’re out there, I just don’t know them. If you love the figure skating, please speak up. It’d be great to confirm that I’m not watching alone. :drinks:
On top of that, I love watching the dressage during the summer games....and people usually think I’ve lost it when I talk about how much I love that.

I’ll be watching ice skating tonight with DH. It’s my favorite. I’ll send you a vicarious toast. We are having take out Za tonight from Howie’s in Palo Alto with a nice Chardonnay from my last wine shipment from Talbott in Carmel Valley.

Tonight the pairs skate their short programs. Oops. Tonight should be the long program. I think they’re a day ahead of us. I thought last nights short programs were for team medals but now I’m thinking they’re for individual.ones. I don’t know anyone who loves watching the Olympic skating like I do. I know they’re out there, I just don’t know them. If you love the figure skating, please speak up. It’d be great to confirm that I’m not watching alone. :drinks:
On top of that, I love watching the dressage during the summer games....and people usually think I’ve lost it when I talk about how much I love that.
+1!
and Biathlon

This is Wicky
She is wearing her shorts and scarf around her neck
She is back on steroids
The vet can’t find any reason for her chewing on herself
She now has a hotspot
They gave us an antibiotic cream and steroids and Benadryl twice a day
Poor dog is zonked
But she loves the vetView attachment 3968604

I'm guessing you've already looked into food allergies?

I'm guessing you've already looked into food allergies?

Yes we have alter all her food
Grain free kibble
No chicken in anything
They did blood work and it all came back normal
The vet said that when the fur is growing back it probably itches
So she is wearing a scarf around her neck in lieu of a collar and a pair of infant shorts to cover the hotspot so she can’t lick it
She is on a antibiotic cream, prednisone and Benedryl
She has been sleeping a lot

Yes we have alter all her food
Grain free kibble
No chicken in anything
They did blood work and it all came back normal
The vet said that when the fur is growing back it probably itches
So she is wearing a scarf around her neck in lieu of a collar and a pair of infant shorts to cover the hotspot so she can’t lick it
She is on a antibiotic cream, prednisone and Benedryl
She has been sleeping a lot
My boy had diarrhea for over eight months and we tried everything. I've always given him high quality home made organic food, expensive supplements. We finally tried a hypoallergenic food (comes in cans and kibble) and the change was amazing. Not saying it'll work for your baby but it might be worth a try. I don't normally advocate for canned or kibble but it truly was the only thing that worked. Maybe try it for a month and see...IMG_5492.JPG