Official bottega veneta chat thread - thread #4

Next meet up...spring of '18 ?
I'm in... Cdn $ :heart::angel::heart:

Vancouver BC - by then my son will be an official RCMP officer based out of Surrey.
When does he go to Depot? Surrey is the big training city for new recruits. He'll see A LOT and get A LOT of experience there. If we become fast friends you have to invite me to his graduation. I will fly to Regina for that. Even in January :lol:
Mmmmm Red Serge! :love: **proudly waves Canadian Flag**

When does he go to Depot? Surrey is the big training city for new recruits. He'll see A LOT and get A LOT of experience there. If we become fast friends you have to invite me to his graduation. I will fly to Regina for that. Even in January :lol:
Mmmmm Red Serge! :love: **proudly waves Canadian Flag**
he's just finishing off in the "Wheat province", should be there by end of the summer.
top 3 in class thus far...proud mama :yahoo:

He has friends he'll be staying with ..after graduation, looking for a place to live and get familiar with area.

Last edited:
Reactions: V0N1B2
Just wanted to say that I love this BVette forum, all the wisdom here, all our different likes and dislikes. How helpful we all are, down to the newest person. How we all, worldwide, come to the aid of each other with answers to questions, however minute.
I know none of this is life-altering, but: For many, it's a comfort, and it's a great sense of belonging in a time of disparity.
Thanks. :flowers: