Official bottega veneta chat thread - thread #4

Just wanted to say that I love this BVette forum, all the wisdom here, all our different likes and dislikes. How helpful we all are, down to the newest person. How we all, worldwide, come to the aid of each other with answers to questions, however minute.
I know none of this is life-altering, but: For many, it's a comfort, and it's a great sense of belonging in a time of disparity.
Thanks. :flowers:
this feeling is mutual on this side of the border as well:smile:

Reactions: indiaink
Just wanted to say that I love this BVette forum, all the wisdom here, all our different likes and dislikes. How helpful we all are, down to the newest person. How we all, worldwide, come to the aid of each other with answers to questions, however minute.
I know none of this is life-altering, but: For many, it's a comfort, and it's a great sense of belonging in a time of disparity.
Thanks. :flowers:

That's a nice statement and makes me smile. T'is a lovely group here.

Reactions: indiaink

Wow that embroidered knot is TDF
I [emoji173]️ that BV is doing so many clutches

Since my little (big) episode I can't carry any large bags ☹️ I have been carrying the one and only clutch I own that is not an evening bag
It is actually a little vinyl number I used to put in my beach bag when I used to go to the beach

Since my episode I don't need to carry a huge bag anymore
I no longer need to carry meds for heartburn and IBS
Seems my episode fixed all that
At least for now

I wonder if Hotshot saw the embroidered knot??

Reactions: ksuromax
Wow that embroidered knot is TDF
I [emoji173]️ that BV is doing so many clutches

Since my little (big) episode I can't carry any large bags ☹️ I have been carrying the one and only clutch I own that is not an evening bag
It is actually a little vinyl number I used to put in my beach bag when I used to go to the beach

Since my episode I don't need to carry a huge bag anymore
I no longer need to carry meds for heartburn and IBS
Seems my episode fixed all that
At least for now

I wonder if Hotshot saw the embroidered knot??
Glad to hear you feel a lot better and are off the pills :hugs: