Official bottega veneta chat thread - thread #4

Last edited:
OMG love the smaller size! I've admired the Loop forever, but felt it was way too big for me. Thank you for sharing this - and FWIW I love the Dusty Rose on you!
I was told that this was Desert Rose and that the darker rose is Dusty Rose. I asked twice because I thought that it was the other way around by looking at the two Rose colors together. This is a pretty color. I wish I'd taken a photo of both the roses together.......I always think of these things too late.....

OMG love the smaller size! I've admired the Loop forever, but felt it was way too big for me. Thank you for sharing this - and FWIW I love the Dusty* Rose on you!

*ETA this is "Desert" Rose according to diane278, my mistake!

I found it confusing at the boutique. I know it doesn't sound as exotic but I would have named them 'light rose' and 'dark rose'. I like things simple.....and easy to understand! :confused1:

Reactions: indiaink
I found it confusing at the boutique. I know it doesn't sound as exotic but I would have named them 'light rose' and 'dark rose'. I like things simple.....and easy to understand! :confused1:
Finding myself a sometimes inept lover of the English language, I think 'dusty' and 'desert' should be one and the same? Tomas, what you are doing? How about 'dry' rose? LOL. Oh wait - what's Italian for "Dry"?

Reactions: Lara Madeleine
I like the smaller size and it looks really good on you too!
Thank you! I think it's a very practical size. I currently use my NLG cervo loop (big) constantly. But I do think this smaller size would be a great addition. I'd go for another NLG bag but I'm pretty sure I'd violate some statute of limitations on how many I should own. :amazed:

That's truly lovely :heart:. I'll have to delve a little further into his work!
Being from the northwest we also have a love of First Nations artwork. The first two below are Bill Reid, the third Don Yeomans and the fourth Drew Atkins. Please excuse the poor pic quality, I just snapped them with my iphone, we're still trying to figure out where to hang everything in the new house...

View attachment 3700003 View attachment 3700004 View attachment 3700005 View attachment 3700006
Ooooo, I love these! Do you have a spirit animal, muchstuff? Mine is the Crow.

Diane, thanks for the modeling pic. I love the smaller one. I have a large Barolo I rarely use....it's too big for me. I love the denim but I'm not sure how much I'd use that color......wish it came in a nutty brown.

What a coincidence....
I have just received this one
I never thought of getting one brand new exactly because i was worried it would be too big, so i was always swinging towards baseball, but when i saw this one in my fave consignment at around 30% of its cost in descent condition i decided to give it a try. And probably because it's already broken in it feels just right...
And a lil souvenir i have just received from a friend who got it for me at the Eiffel's Tower :flowers:

Attachments

• IMG-20170518-WA0012.jpg
    IMG-20170518-WA0012.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 215
  • IMG-20170518-WA0013.jpg
    IMG-20170518-WA0013.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 220
  • IMG-20170518-WA0014.jpg
    IMG-20170518-WA0014.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 210