Official bottega veneta chat thread - thread #4

I didn't think my question merited its own thread - do Cervo Hobos stretch out over time? I'm not very tall to begin with, and when empty I can hold it in my hand and keep it from grazing the floor, but with stuff in it it's pretty close. I just received one that was labelled as cobalt on the Neiman's website as I recall, but their interior tag says Bluette. Thoughts? I have wanted a Cervo Hobo for a while now. The deerskin picks up the bright colors so beautifully, but it really isn't a critical need for me right now.

I didn't think my question merited its own thread - do Cervo Hobos stretch out over time? I'm not very tall to begin with, and when empty I can hold it in my hand and keep it from grazing the floor, but with stuff in it it's pretty close. I just received one that was labelled as cobalt on the Neiman's website as I recall, but their interior tag says Bluette. Thoughts? I have wanted a Cervo Hobo for a while now. The deerskin picks up the bright colors so beautifully, but it really isn't a critical need for me right now.
i have one from 2009 and a few recent ones, i compared them (need to dig out that post) and found minimal difference
so my 2 cents - no, it doesn't
as all hand-made items all bags may vary within +/- 1-2 cm

a side note: on one of my snaps the older bag hangs 1-2 cm lower, but she feels softer and slouchier, too
this could be due to her finish, newer bags are washed (lavato) and feel thicker and more tend to keep the shape, for a ref it feels like jeans vs fleece pants, hope it makes sense. :biggrin:
let me know if you need posts with measuring tape

Mine did and it started to graze the ground.....I gave it away.