Ode to the Roulis

Hi, here's my roulis in bleu ocean. I'm delighted with the gorgeous combination of colours and leathers. A roulis was on my wish list and when I was shown this one I knew straight away that I'd be taking her home! In terms of size and design, I think it feels more like a bag for daytime or a casual evening.

View attachment 3116670

This Roulis is gorgeous
Nice rich texture and color

Hi, here's my roulis in bleu ocean. I'm delighted with the gorgeous combination of colours and leathers. A roulis was on my wish list and when I was shown this one I knew straight away that I'd be taking her home! In terms of size and design, I think it feels more like a bag for daytime or a casual evening.

View attachment 3116670

Omg I love this bag and one day hope to get it when my money tree grows. Congratulations!!!!! It's stunning!

Hi Heavenplay - I've just been offered this bag but have not had any experience with this leather. Do u find it difficult to maintain (is it easy to scratch)? Thanks!!!

So I ended up getting the bag in Fusain Sombrero but after a few uses I discovered that the resin is completely scratched off on the side of the flap where the ring is and a patch on the leather is discolored (like a white-ish stain). 😭😭😭😭

I took the bag back to the store and they insisted that they are normal wear and tears and not defects. I use my bags with care (especially my H babies) and have some in pretty delicate leathers without any issue. Have any of you encountered similar problems with this leather/bag?? How did H handle it?? TIA

View attachment 3116670

The bag is breathtaking!! It's even more pretty in real thing, I saw it once when my SA offered to me. I didn't take it as I had bad luck with suede all along. Felt hard letting it go...