Ode to the Roulis

Oh wow, thank you so much for the tip!
Ditto...I read on TPF one evening that there was one online and snagged it. I assume different leathers will have different weights....you will love the easy in and out, the convenient inner compartments and exterior rear pocket and the option for the strap to be long or doubled. A great bag! Let us see what you find.good luck.

Last edited:
Ditto...I read on TPF one evening that there was one online and snagged it. I assume different leathers will have different weights....you will love the easy in and out, the convenient inner compartments and exterior rear pocket and the option for the strap to be long or doubled. A great bag! Let us see what you find.good luck.

Yes it sure has all the great features without loosing its stylish look. Thank you!

I love the Roulis and it is definitely in my HG wishlist! I do have one question for all you Roulis owners: does it fit a Kelly wallet comfortably inside? Has anyone tried this with the dividers in the bag? LOVE looking at all of these photos in this thread!

I love the Roulis and it is definitely in my HG wishlist! I do have one question for all you Roulis owners: does it fit a Kelly wallet comfortably inside? Has anyone tried this with the dividers in the bag? LOVE looking at all of these photos in this thread!

I have used my KW in my Roulis. It definitely fits width wise but the turn lock does press against the divider and with enough use it can make a small dent. It did in mine. I would have to check again but I did notice a small indentation. So I would use with caution.

Just for information.

The ring where the shoulder strap attaches permanently to screwed off on my roulis. It was probably the 4th time i've used it. I can see how to screw it back on but I can't tell if that will come off again.

Sorry, didn't take a picture of the ring/screw - the bag has been dropped off to be sent to Paris.

Just for information.

The ring where the shoulder strap attaches permanently to screwed off on my roulis. It was probably the 4th time i've used it. I can see how to screw it back on but I can't tell if that will come off again.

Sorry, didn't take a picture of the ring/screw - the bag has been dropped off to be sent to Paris.
Oh dear, what a shame. Let us know how it turns out. I hope you don't have to wait too long.

Hi. I'v just seen the Roulis in evercolor calfskin on sales on h.com...does anyone have any experience with this leather, whether it's hardwearing or not? I'm quite tempted as it's in one of my fav colours! TIA :smile: