Ode to the Lindy

Oh my gosh, she's absolutely gorgeous!! The Twilly's compliment her beautifully.

It's such a versatile bag, and it's starting to feel impossible to own one in just one colour. Everything I see one in a blue or a neutral my heart sings. I see this being a very slippery slope lol
Lol that is very true! After my first lindy, I had to have more. Congrats on your first!

Reactions: thegirlwhoflies
Oh my gosh, she's absolutely gorgeous!! The Twilly's compliment her beautifully.

It's such a versatile bag, and it's starting to feel impossible to own one in just one colour. Everything I see one in a blue or a neutral my heart sings. I see this being a very slippery slope lol
Welcome to the slippery slope! :drinks:

Yes, you can’t go wrong with the red Lindy. There are so many ways to play around with the bag. I also add a charm to go with the twilly.

IMG_4394.jpeg

Hello! So I read that Lindy's typically come in Clemence and Swift, and the Clemence ones (especially the non-mini sizes) get slouchy over time and lose their shape. Just wondering if Lindy's come in Togo too (thus hold their shape better)?

Hello! So I read that Lindy's typically come in Clemence and Swift, and the Clemence ones (especially the non-mini sizes) get slouchy over time and lose their shape. Just wondering if Lindy's come in Togo too (thus hold their shape better)?
The Lindy is not supposed to be a stiff structured bag. In fact lindy bags are supposed to be soft and slouchy, the slouchiness is their charm isn’t it. Mine is a soft slouchy pillow and I love it.

Hi fellow H Lovers. I was recently offered a Beton Lindy 26 in Evercolor and I politely declined because I didn't like how thin the leather looks compared to Clemence. Could someone please share how their Evercolor Lindys wear compared to the Clemence. Thanks.

Hi! Trying to decide between a Lindy 30 and Halzan 31. I was wondering if they are about the same size in what they can hold? Also if anyone owns both are they about the same weight when empty? Thanks