Ode to the Lindy

Is it possible to get lindy with ghw now? So far what colors has been introduced with ghw? I read it’s discontinued years ago but rem seeing it on Hermès site mths ago? Thank you
Yes! I had purchased a Lindy Touch 26 in GHW (veau volupto) last month. It's noir. Here it is (reposting a photo that I had posted in a different thread).MY LINDY 26 (2).jpg

Hey all - thanks for photos and comments! It's been a while so many don't show up for me. Anyone willing to share photos of a Lindy 26 with things inside it? I'm interested what will fit in that size and if it'll still fold up and keep it's shape nicely with things inside (ie. I want to be able to put enough in it without making it look boxy). I tried the L30 in the local shop and it's too wide for me so I'm hoping I can get what I need inside the L26.

Side note: who can recommend the best minimalistic card holder? Gotta replace my wallet since the stitches tore last month and I figure what better time to downsize significantly.

Hi Peonies13 - I am not sure the things you plan to carry inside a Lindy 26 but here is what I carry in my L26. Occasionally I'll travel with it and that is when I have a 140 shawl (in the pic). Seldom do I have a bottled water inside as it is heavy but there is room for it and doable.
What I like with L26 versus my B30 or bolide31 is the external pocket at both sides.
Hope it helps:
final_3.JPG

final_2.JPG
final_1.JPG
final.JPG

Hey all - thanks for photos and comments! It's been a while so many don't show up for me. Anyone willing to share photos of a Lindy 26 with things inside it? I'm interested what will fit in that size and if it'll still fold up and keep it's shape nicely with things inside

Last edited:
Hi Peonies13 - I am not sure what stuff you plan to carry inside a Lindy 26 but here is what I carry in my L26. Occasionally I'll travel with it and that is when I have a 140 shawl (in the pic). Seldom do I have a bottled water inside as it is heavy but there is room for it and doable.
Hope it helps:
View attachment 4544236

View attachment 4544235
View attachment 4544234
View attachment 4544238
Thank you thank you! Amazingly helpful. Do you find that it folds nicely (cookie-like) when you have all your things in it (but without the water/scarf)?

Also, do you like your card holder and change purse? I'm downsizing my wallet and those two are what I am considering.

Reactions: Kimber0719
Thank you thank you! Amazingly helpful. Do you find that it folds nicely (cookie-like) when you have all your things in it (but without the water/scarf)?

Also, do you like your card holder and change purse? I'm downsizing my wallet and those two are what I am considering.

You are welcome. Glad to help. It doesn't fold (like a cookie) with the purse insert as it has a flat base in it.

Yes, I love both - the Calvi is great for excess cards [maximum 10 cards before it goes out of shape] or when I carry my Roulis which has less room compare to my B25 or L26. The Bastia is for my loose change, safety pins, spare earrings, keys etc ..

Reactions: peonies13