Ode to the Inventory Thread... (and a box from FSH)

Thank you all for your good wishes!! :ty: I very much appreciate them! I am having the best time out and about with her, too bad it is going to rain here tomorrow.

As promised, there's another box... Two boxes actually. One is here, carried back from FSH (sans box, just dustcover), and the other one is on the way, an SO.

Paris was fantastic! In addition to my culinary adventures, I went to FSH almost every day I was there, and Georges V twice. There's a palpable warmth at FSH, that I didn't find at Georges V. However, they were Birkinless save two parchmein JPGs, and although they had lots of Kellys, none were in my specs. But there was a bag I sorta had my eye on at Madison Avenue, except Mad Ave always seemed to have only one or two in colors that were not to my taste. But FSH is another story, when it comes to certain items, like my Birkin's sister, it's almost as if you can take your pick in color (within reason) and size, from what's in stock.

My Birkin's sister is very excited it is going to rain here tomorrow (maybe snow) because it means she'll get to come out and play. (She's been out in the rain more than a few times to no ill effect...) Since she's not as shy as her sister, we're gonna cut to the chase. Here's Mlle. Evelyne, 2 GM in Chocolate Clemence...

Attachments

• CIMG2446x.JPG
    CIMG2446x.JPG
    80.4 KB · Views: 36
  • CIMG2450x.JPG
    CIMG2450x.JPG
    94 KB · Views: 45
Pictures of some other things I brought back from FSH...

Indigo Box PM Simple Agenda Cover (I fell in love with Indigo box and bought the agenda to have *something* in this color and leather as a reminder I would like a Kelly with the same...)

Chevre Mysore Chat Pikabook Marque-Page

Attachments

• Indigo Box Agenda PM.JPG
    Indigo Box Agenda PM.JPG
    82.7 KB · Views: 54
  • Indigo Box Agenda interior.JPG
    Indigo Box Agenda interior.JPG
    152.9 KB · Views: 38
  • Bookmark.JPG
    Bookmark.JPG
    119.4 KB · Views: 39
  • Bookmark in Ulysses.JPG
    Bookmark in Ulysses.JPG
    178.3 KB · Views: 32
licencetocook, pazt, Nola and Eulalia, thank you for your compliments!

Eulalia, I don't mind at all! - the Evelyne was 1,540 Euros (Nov. 2007), FSH really had quite a selection of them - an array of basic colors in all sizes.