Scarves Ode to the Hermes Cashmere GM Shawls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nico, I can understand why you have a few of this design already. The details are incredible and the various colorways so irresistible!
(I love yours as well! :smile:)

Thank you Ladybaga. :smile: I really wanted to adhere to "one design, one cw", but it's that one particular design that speaks to me because I loved reading about Greek mythology as a child.

Thank you Ladybaga. :smile: I really wanted to adhere to "one design, one cw", but it's that one particular design that speaks to me because I loved reading about Greek mythology as a child.

I completely understand multiples. I have a GM c/s, 140 summer twill, and 90cm in Kachinas! (Three colorways of 90cm Casques et Plumets.....that one will come out in a mousse this spring :graucho:)
When a design "speaks" it's hard not to "listen". :lol:

I completely understand multiples. I have a GM c/s, 140 summer twill, and 90cm in Kachinas! (Three colorways of 90cm Casques et Plumets.....that one will come out in a mousse this spring :graucho:)
When a design "speaks" it's hard not to "listen". :lol:

Oh my gosh, I loooooove Casques et Plumets! Don't even remind me! :lol: I can't wait to see the mousse for spring, I'm sure it will be gorgeous. Hmm I just realized my tendency to gravitate towards armor and feathers?? :thinking:

Ladybaga, this cw of Mars is so gorgeous on you! Argh..must resist..already have two cws in this design! :sweatdrop:

Thank you, Nico, hopiko, bjstone, and Israeli_Flava! This is my most dramatic Hermes shawl. I feel like I need to go back to senior English class to understand the mythology. :lol:[/QUOTE]
Not to fear, Chestnutty will explain it. Somewhere she gave an AMAZINGly articulate, descriptive, in-depth background............I think it was Chestnutty, ...................well worth reading. TX

Yes! A very cool urban vibe, with a touch of retro, thx to the DOTS!
The green is so fun and unexpected, and in just the right measure.
Hope you find some fabulous things across the pond, like the RED Fleurs!
Can't wait to see

Found it!!' Haven't seen it IRL yet but it is waiting for me- will be a few weeks but I'm
thrilled!
Merry Christmas to me🎅
Been wanting a real Christmas shawl forever
But this is also good for Chinese New Year and my fav holiday
Valentines day ❤️❤️❤️
I'm all about the LOVE!!

Yes! A very cool urban vibe, with a touch of retro, thx to the DOTS!
The green is so fun and unexpected, and in just the right measure.
Hope you find some fabulous things across the pond, like the RED Fleurs!
Can't wait to see

Found it!!' Haven't seen it IRL yet but it is waiting for me- will be a few weeks but I'm
thrilled!
Merry Christmas to me🎅
Been wanting a real Christmas shawl forever
But this is also good for Chinese New Year and my fav holiday
Valentines day ❤️❤️❤️
I'm all about the LOVE!!
Yay!!! This one is hard to find!
Don't know when it will arrive in my boutique, but I've got my name down.

Can't wait to see your modeling shots when you get it!
And you have such a fabulous red Kelly, RED is always so chic.
As with wine, a good red is a treasure, haha!

As promised, here are a few quick modeling shots. I love, love, love this one. Many thanks to Nico and Vigee for their very enabling pics. :hugs:

I hope those here in the U.S. have a happy Thanksgiving! :flowers:

11077404364_8d6d45b716_z.jpg

11077299965_d50a9d713f_z.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.