Ode to the Evelyne

I'm working with someone on etsy who's customizing my insert for a GM Evelyne (whitefoxbags). I went with her because I decided on a linen insert and she is willing to customize just about everything, even making an insert for the outside pocket. She's very accommodating, but I haven't received it yet, so can't recommend yet. I have a bleu nuit Evelyne and got bright blue/graphite combo for the insert.
Thanks - looking at her options on Etsy now. Just hate that it will take so long to get! I am an instant gratification person but I think I will order one in black. I like the linen fabric. Thanks for the heads up.

I used to have PM size but sold it because I feel I’m like a HS girl with my CB bag. Anyway, I had a noir atom before also and I don’t like it I sold it too but I guess when I bought it again in Etoupe I used it more than any of my purses. TPM is way smaller than PM but my essentials are not much since my babies are grown up now. I don’t need to bring any babyfood/snacks I just got cardholders phone and wipes not to much it actually fits more than Chanel minis and what I love more is the price point of TPM you can enjoy more colors. Their not discontinued I just got my craie last week. Looking to get more colors. Their not boring you can dress them up to either PM or TPM. I love them very versatile in my opinion. I’m purchasing insert for them from Etsy. If you need info message me this one is not felt it’s linen so not too bulky.
Please what is a CB bag?

Reactions: Kathy28
Hi, I am new to hermes and looking at getting an evelyne pm in gold or etoupe with ghw. It would probably be my only hermes for a while.. Which color would match easily and is good for everyday? I dress casually mostly with jeans. Or any other color recommendations? Thanks in advance!!