Ode to the Evelyne

Ohhh, please don't kill me!!! When I was a teenager, I bought a golden gh evelyn from the Grand Bazaar in Istanbul. I haven't seen that bag in years, actually make thaat decades. I was visiting my parents' house two days ago and saw our trusted old cleaning lady carry an evelyn! I did a double take before realising it was my naïve purchase from years ago passed down to the lovely lady who's been with us for a while. Obviously, the bag is a fake (once again, so sorry - I was young and misguided and just liked the bag), but you would need to look pretty close and hard to be able to tell as the leather is good quality (clemence-ish) and they have paid close attention to the details. Anyways, I think I will never bring myself to purchasing an evelyn in gold - never ever, as I'll always associate it with this bag. But I am planning to get a white one next summer.

Reactions: faab89
anyone know if the toile combo evelyne still available? what's the price for the GM II?

does toile combo comes with barenia and clemence?

and how much will a barenia GM II evelyne be? do I have to special order for it?

Thx

Here is my Clemence Evelyn in Graphite ....

Post.jpg

anyone know if the toile combo evelyne still available? what's the price for the GM II?

does toile combo comes with barenia and clemence?

and how much will a barenia GM II evelyne be? do I have to special order for it?

Thx

I think there are some combo evelynes with toile, but I doubt there are any with barenia as the leather...

I am also sorry to tell you that you will not be able to order a barenia evelyne GM....barenia is not available for SO at this time...You can ask your SA to do a search for you, there may be one hiding somewhere.....

I got my barenia evelyne this year, and it was an 2005 bag that just surfaced at my store this year...

good luck.

Reactions: faab89
I think there are some combo evelynes with toile, but I doubt there are any with barenia as the leather...

I am also sorry to tell you that you will not be able to order a barenia evelyne GM....barenia is not available for SO at this time...You can ask your SA to do a search for you, there may be one hiding somewhere.....

I got my barenia evelyne this year, and it was an 2005 bag that just surfaced at my store this year...

good luck.

:hrmm: ok... hehe
thanks alot CobaltBlu for helping me out~~~

Hi,
Can anyone tell me the price for these bags. I was never interested in this bag until I read this thread. You guys are making me poor. Every time I read about something, I have to go out and buy it.