Ode to the Evelyne

I love this bag :love: But is it truth it does not have a zip? Is it safe?

yup no zip. i always carry it cross body so it is close to me and rather safe, i put my valuables in the smaller pocket, and carry the bag with the H facing outwards. i travel everywhere with my evelyne and no probs so far. it is a great H bag..:smile:

yup no zip. i always carry it cross body so it is close to me and rather safe, i put my valuables in the smaller pocket, and carry the bag with the H facing outwards. i travel everywhere with my evelyne and no probs so far. it is a great H bag..:smile:

This is what worries me a bit. So the small pocket is also open? Or does it have some button?

hi ilovecocochanel, i realised my evelyne is not bois de rose a few months ago!! it was actually rubis. i was told by the SA at rome airport that it was bois de rose when i bought it, i was a complete H newbie at the time. now that i have actually seen a bois de rose evelyne in person, i know for sure mine is rubis :smile: bois de rose is a very muted dusky pink..great neutral.

Thank you it's arriving today can't wait for it

Thank you!

And could I ask you where can I get this pouch? This could be a solution :yes:

i got it at our local department store called SM (shoemart)

i can still put in my sunglass soft case on one side of the evelyne with the pouch pushed to one side.

i's the most lightweight solution i can find. i've tried lots of organizers etc and this one works the best in terms of easy in / easy out.

also when i'm traveling i loop a long metal string and tie it to my evelyne. inconspicuously of course.

Hope this helps!

pics for reference

Attachments

• Evelyne Pouch.jpg
    Evelyne Pouch.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 2,100
  • Evelyne Pouch & Stuff.jpg
    Evelyne Pouch & Stuff.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 2,113
Reactions: celebrationfl
i got it at our local department store called SM (shoemart)

i can still put in my sunglass soft case on one side of the evelyne with the pouch pushed to one side.

i's the most lightweight solution i can find. i've tried lots of organizers etc and this one works the best in terms of easy in / easy out.

also when i'm traveling i loop a long metal string and tie it to my evelyne. inconspicuously of course.

Hope this helps!

pics for reference

That is very helpful :smile:Thank you. Probably I would have to look for one.

I like you bag very much!!!

Happy to contribute: here's my vert de gris clemence MM Evelyne III with sport strap. I love how the hint of blue really picks up the green. For reference, I'm about 5'4".

Attachments

• IMG_3529.jpg
    IMG_3529.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 2,215
  • IMG_3528.jpg
    IMG_3528.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 2,146
plumtree said:
Happy to contribute: here's my vert de gris clemence MM Evelyne III with sport strap. I love how the hint of blue really picks up the green. For reference, I'm about 5'4".

hi plumtree, love your evelyn with the contrasting color strap. may i ask how did you get the strap?did you place a special order for it? Thank you. loving your bracelet too! :biggrin: