Ode to the Evelyne

I stalked H.com for months for an Evelyne PM in a particular color. Missed it a couple of times and more than once was so tempted to throw in the towel and "settle" for a different color. Happy to report the one I wanted is on the way! So glad I waited. I would encourage you to hold out for the color of your choice.

Thanks!!! I really want a blue tpm so I will wait patiently!

99% of my bags are black (even though my favorite color is blue) so I decided this year I needed to add more colors. But then I hear "it's hard to get this..." and I start debating lol [emoji23]

99% of my bags are black (even though my favorite color is blue) so I decided this year I needed to add more colors. But then I hear "it's hard to get this..." and I start debating lol [emoji23]
Everyone needs a little color in their life, right? Hopefully your patience will soon pay off and all of us get to see pics of you rocking your blue TPM!

Reactions: ipodgirl

TPMs in black are definitely harder to get. I've been wanting one for a looong time! I've actually only heard of them in Epsom, does anyone know if they even make the black in Clemence?