Scarves Ode to the Cashmere/Silk GM/Tri Shawls

Hello all, this is my first time on purseblog and I really hope you can advise. I lost (yes, lost...) my beloved 140 cashmere shawl, selle de dignitaire bandana green. impossible to find anywhere in Europe. it was a gift from my husband and I want to find it again. It was so perfect...the colors, the print, everything. I live in Switzerland and have already gone to the boutiques in Milan, Lugano and Geneva, but impossible to find. Can anyone advise where I could find it? Vintage stores in Paris or Milan, or online? Alternatively, I found this site https://www.buyma.us --- does anyone know it or has used it before? Thank you all very much for your precious help.

View attachment 5871647
Perhaps your Swiss boutique can try a worldwide search?

Reactions: hotgalaxy
Hi there! Hopefully this is the right place to post/ask this question. I would like to purchase my first Hermes shawl. I am debating between a triangle or cashmere/silk square. I have prints in mind for both styles. Any thoughts on which size you would recommend? I am 5’2” and on the petite side (if it matters at all). Thanks for any advice!