Ode to Kelly Sellier

I am so happy to finally join this club. Had a bit of hiccup with my SA last year but she promised to find me something good. That’s posted in another thread but hopefully water under the bridge now. She worked hard on finding me this baby soon after.
Presenting my love, k28 Epsom noir. Was sooo hoping for box but I could not say no to this gorgeous bag.
IMG_0158.jpg

I am so happy to finally join this club. Had a bit of hiccup with my SA last year but she promised to find me something good. That’s posted in another thread but hopefully water under the bridge now. She worked hard on finding me this baby soon after.
Presenting my love, k28 Epsom noir. Was sooo hoping for box but I could not say no to this gorgeous bag.
View attachment 3939266
Wow noir ghw:nuts:

Reactions: littleming
View attachment 3939266

My HG! Absolutely gorgeous!!!

View attachment 3939266
U scored a classic ! Congrats.

View attachment 3939266

Sooo gorgeous. The gold hardware and black look superb together. A much sought after combination from what I've read across various threads. Congratulations!

View attachment 3939266
Congratulations!!! It's gorgeous!