ODE to Kelly 25

Hello beautiful kelly 25 owners!
ive been offered by my sa to order my kelly for next semester!
ive never owned a kelly 25 before..
i owned a kelly 28 retourne etain gwh
And im actually waiting for an So kelly 25 sellier. So.. i was thinking to place an order for k25 in gold however im torn between sellier and retourne. Honestly i have a hard time imagining and where i live its hard to find those two kellys for comparison. Ive seen many pics online and still cant decide. As for the hardware for certain its gonna be phw.. i wanted a more casual vibe .. i know it should be retourne! But i love the look of a sellier! I just cant decide... thanks in advance for the inputs!
I have each style of k25 in an SO and each has a place in my wardrobe and lifestyle.

For my retourne, I ordered a longer strap
to wear it crossbody. I planned this bag for warm weather travel (as i carry less) as it can be worn during the day crossbody and then carried by the handle for dinners out. I use her all the time, not necessarily just for travel.
Now for Sellier, she’s great with casual and dressy. I don’t travel with her as I worry about the corners.
Here is a photo from when I picked them up (both SOs arrived essentially the same time). They each look great with my casual vibe that day.
HTH and good luck deciding!EE1CF093-F32D-465A-93A4-1ECE9CA5A25B.jpeg

Hi PF! Thought I'd poll the experts:smile: I will be placing an al la carte order in early Nov. I'm keen to add a Kelly 25 sellier to my collection. Between Magnolia (GHW), Rose Azalee (GHW) or Rouge de Coeur (GHW)-all Epsom, which way would you go? I do have a wallet in Chevre Rouge de Coeur and it takes color divinely so perhaps Chevre for RDC. Any help would be great!

Hi PF! Thought I'd poll the experts:smile: I will be placing an al la carte order in early Nov. I'm keen to add a Kelly 25 sellier to my collection. Between Magnolia (GHW), Rose Azalee (GHW) or Rouge de Coeur (GHW)-all Epsom, which way would you go? I do have a wallet in Chevre Rouge de Coeur and it takes color divinely so perhaps Chevre for RDC. Any help would be great!

RA GHW is my dream! I personally go with that :smile: If you're open to bicolor, I once saw a K25 Sellier Gris Mouette / Magnolia BGHW and the combination was just divine. I personally love reds with PHW as I feel it looks more more "fresh" and cool (if that makes sense.) Keep us posted!

RA GHW is my dream! I personally go with that :smile: If you're open to bicolor, I once saw a K25 Sellier Gris Mouette / Magnolia BGHW and the combination was just divine. I personally love reds with PHW as I feel it looks more more "fresh" and cool (if that makes sense.) Keep us posted!
Love the ideas :smile: I agree the HW can completely change the vibe. Hoping RGHW is available this go around as that would suit well with pinks I think. :smile: