ODE to Kelly 25

Hi ladies
I’ve just received my first Kelly and it’s a beauty in gold with gold HW from a reputable reseller. However I haven’t been able to find the date stamp anywhere and it’s bothering me. Please can someone help me locate the stamp on the 2020 Kelly.
Thanks

Hi ladies
I’ve just received my first Kelly and it’s a beauty in gold with gold HW from a reputable reseller. However I haven’t been able to find the date stamp anywhere and it’s bothering me. Please can someone help me locate the stamp on the 2020 Kelly.
Thanks
Hi dear, i was once or can i say twice in your place and i feel you.. however due to some reasons, we cannot tell you where to find it.. just keep looking hun and you’ll find it.. good luck and enjoy!

Hello beautiful kelly 25 owners!
ive been offered by my sa to order my kelly for next semester!
ive never owned a kelly 25 before..
i owned a kelly 28 retourne etain gwh
And im actually waiting for an So kelly 25 sellier. So.. i was thinking to place an order for k25 in gold however im torn between sellier and retourne. Honestly i have a hard time imagining and where i live its hard to find those two kellys for comparison. Ive seen many pics online and still cant decide. As for the hardware for certain its gonna be phw.. i wanted a more casual vibe .. i know it should be retourne! But i love the look of a sellier! I just cant decide... thanks in advance for the inputs!